Old September 18th 04, 12:55 PM
Steveo

Default F the FCC

Steve Earle must have became a radio pirate recently.

http://www.steveearle.net/discograph...ion.php#FTheCC

--
F the CC - Steve Earle
Old September 18th 04, 08:25 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
Steve Earle must have became a radio pirate recently.

http://www.steveearle.net/discograph...ion.php#FTheCC

Earle is an anti war singer steveo you must be confused I thought you
were a brainless bush flag waver. Hey check this out..

Home to Houston

When I pulled out of Basra they all wished me luck
Just like they always did before
With a bulletproof screen on the hood of my truck
And a Bradley on my back door
And I wound her up and shifted her down
And I offered this prayer to my lord
I said "God get me back home to Houston alive
and I won't drive a truck anymore"

Early in the mornin' and I'm rollin' fast
Haulin' nine thousand gallons of high test gas
Sergeant on the radio hollerin' at me
Look out up ahead here come a R.P.G.
If I ever get home to Houston alive
Then I won't drive a truck anymore

I've driven the big rigs for all of my life
And my radio handle's "Train"
Down steep mountain roads on the darkest of nights
I had ice water in my veins
And I come over here ‘cause I just didn't care
Now I'm older and wiser by far
If I ever get home to Houston alive
Then I won't drive a truck anymore

Great God A'mighty what was wrong with me
I know the money's good but buddy can't you see
You can't take it with you and that ain't no lie
I don't wanna let ‘em get me I'm too young to die
Old September 18th 04, 10:15 PM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Steve Earle must have became a radio pirate recently.

http://www.steveearle.net/discograph...ion.php#FTheCC

Earle is an anti war singer steveo you must be confused I thought you
were a brainless bush flag waver. Hey check this out..

Home to Houston

No ****. I have the CD and the tickets for the show next month.

Now drop dead ya freak.

--
F the CC - Steve Earle
Old September 19th 04, 02:11 AM
I ain't George either

"Steveo" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Steve Earle must have became a radio pirate recently.

http://www.steveearle.net/discograph...ion.php#FTheCC

Earle is an anti war singer steveo you must be confused I thought you
were a brainless bush flag waver. Hey check this out..

Home to Houston

No ****. I have the CD and the tickets for the show next month.

Now drop dead ya freak.

--
F the CC - Steve Earle

To borrow one from geo, ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Old September 18th 04, 10:22 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Steve Earle must have became a radio pirate recently.

http://www.steveearle.net/discograph...ion.php#FTheCC

Earle is an anti war singer steveo you must be confused I thought

you
were a brainless bush flag waver. Hey check this out..

Home to Houston

No ****. I have the CD and the tickets for the show next month.

oh so you are just another anti goverment anarchist like twisti

Now drop dead ya freak.

now steveo thats bad I dont wish you dead I wish you alive for 100
more years so I can torment you every day lol