Old September 22nd 04, 06:53 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Default mopedope shows his incomprehension

You think N8 posted on AOL now, ay? You are such a genius!

It's ok for you to think that, wacky boy. In fact we encourage you to
think it.

The reasons why we encourage it are as follows:

1) Supports AKC claim that mopeadope is a sociopathic individual with
paranoid tendencies. Not to mention mopeadope is fixated and obsessed
with N8.

2)Shows that mopeadope the wacky boy does not comprehend that more
than 1 individual thinks he is a nutjob. He cannot face that fact
because in his mind it would destroy what he sees as the correctness
of his paranoid fantasies.