Old September 22nd 04, 03:02 PM
Phil Covington

Default Icom mod

n8wwm is not going to like this

In article , KC8QJP says...

You didn't strike a nerve, you ran your pie hole
and now you're thumping your chest like a ****ing
blowhard.

You don't have a license, you're an anonymous
know it all asshole. Just like you, my son is not
a licensed operator..now go report that **** face!

Bill wrote:

WOW, sorry I struck a nerve with you...First
you say that your son has a splatter box amp,
now he will have a modified ham radio, and you
freely show your call sign, equals, some HAM
operator in your neighborhood who gets
interference calls the FCC AND they know right
where to go. Maybe someone locally will read
this and inform your local O.O. As for you
calling me an asshole, I was pointing out that
your ignorance is larger than your
intelligence. As for the call sign, I have
one. It is an old fashioned Extra, not a
no-code Extra wannabe....

Good day, Good Life, Toodle Loo

KC8QJP wrote:

What's your call sign, or don't you have one?

Bill wrote:

Oh, you are most welcome. It is good to see
that you showed your intelligence. I am just
glad my license isn't on the line.

KC8QJP wrote:

Thanks for the newslash asshole.

Bill wrote:

Either way, both are illegal, and with
you being a ham operator, you might end
up getting the friendly letter from the
FCC.

KC8QJP wrote:

My son is tearing up the neighborhood
with his bootleg cb linear. I
figured the Icom would be cleaner
than his spatter box. Think it will
help?

Steve wrote:

Why?

KC8QJP wrote:

Hello group, can someone help me
find the mod for the Icom
IC-72OA to open eleven meters up
on it? thanks

Old September 22nd 04, 03:00 PM
Phil Covington

n8wwm tore me up

In article , KC8QJP says...

My son is tearing up the neighborhood with his
bootleg cb linear. I figured the Icom would be
cleaner than his spatter box. Think it will help?

Steve wrote:

Why?

Old September 22nd 04, 08:39 PM
KC8QJP

be sure and bring the crisco too buddy. I am hot to trott and I got
the guetto booty jus for you. I used to be a car parking lot attendant
but I got caught cheating. Damn it, when I signed up for this gig I
was told I was going to make a lot of money . Damn lying schools. ****
on em. I got my own ways of makin da cash......Dougay is my main man,
but he is smallish so I need da big johnso to make me feel betta about
myself.
"Phil Covington" wrote in message
n8wwm tore me up

In article , KC8QJP says...

My son is tearing up the neighborhood with his
bootleg cb linear. I figured the Icom would be
cleaner than his spatter box. Think it will help?

Steve wrote:

Why?

Old September 23rd 04, 09:40 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

How did we KNOW that the keyclowns could not resist a chance to fall
over themselves with attempts to defame, insult and threaten? How did
we KNOW?

Look at their history...they know they are wrong to be keyclowns, so
they cannot actually defend their position. They know they have to
hide or be in trouble...so they hide and cast their web based version
of water balloons in the dark. As with most things aimed without radar
in the dark, they have missed again.

Of course they don't aim in any way to support their position on
keyclownism, they just attack the people who question it.

The frustration level of keyclowns is extremely high, and those
experiencing it most can be detected with some casual examination. The
frustrated, childlike, sissified attempts to stop dissent are posted
largely by one person in disguise...more aptly put "in drag"...and
that is mopeadope, the acknowledged poster child for effeminate
displays of stupidity in keyclownism. In revealing himself as such he
also reveals his extremely high level of frustration. This childlike,
spoiled little fella cannot deal with dissent. It is alien to his mind
because he has been a spoiled baby all his life. He got his parents to
give him toys and candy by publicly whining and making a scene when he
was young. Now, in his physical (notice NOT mental) adulthood he falls
back on those childish ways as his main support of intolerant behavior
toward dissent. Simply put, this is a child in adult clothing...and it
cannot take being shown that someone won't give it its' way. Poor
baby.
Old September 25th 04, 07:11 PM
George Kinzer

I wonder how much time u guys have posting crap all the time..why not just
email individually.
But of course your ego's must hurt.

---

Old September 26th 04, 01:50 AM
gw

"George Kinzer" wrote in message ...
I wonder how much time u guys have posting crap all the time..why not just
email individually.
But of course your ego's must hurt.

---

George, (and i like your name by the way), i have to ask you. is this
a cb newsgroup or not, that is my question???? Are we entitled to talk
about illegal modifications to ham radios on this newsgroup???? hell
no we aren't and you know this. so quit complaining when the akc does
its job. its our future, its our right, its our desire to clean up the
11 meter band and run this keyclown trash back where it came from.
that is our purpose. all posts like yours do is exacerbate the problem
with knuckle dragging yard men like stevo and the rest of these
keyclown bottom feeders.....AKC4L DAMN IT!!!!!!
Old October 15th 04, 02:58 AM
moparholic

Lousy forge, steveo. Are you going to ruin -uni.berlin.de- with your
bull**** now?