Old September 22nd 04, 09:00 PM
KC8QJP

Default arrl needs to grow up

The league needs to be more tolerant of cbers. I believe the cbers to be
far superior lately, in the advancements of electronics and look beyond our
front yards. Look at us hams, we are at a standstill and the cbers are miles
ahead of us in both technology and intellect. We need cbers in the ARRL to
assist us before we destroy ourselves.We can all learn from the cbers and
their ingenuity, especially their mobile applications. Think about --I'm
crisco kathy and I approve this message

Old September 22nd 04, 09:38 PM
KØHB

"KC8QJP" wrote in message
The league needs to be more tolerant of cbers. I believe the cbers to
be
far superior lately, in the advancements of electronics and look
beyond our
front yards. Look at us hams, we are at a standstill and the cbers are
miles
ahead of us in both technology and intellect. We need cbers in the
ARRL to
assist us before we destroy ourselves.We can all learn from the cbers
and
their ingenuity, especially their mobile applications. Think
about --I'm crisco kathy and I approve this message

The Armenian judges gave this a 9.8 on the Olympic Troll-O-Meter, but
they were over-ruled by the umpires in instant replay, who award it a
1.4.

The Armenian judges lodged a formal protest!

It was sufficiently trollish, of course, but way too obvious. It was
poorly written, poorly executed, and was so incredibly lame as to lack
the true drawing power of a really masterful troll.

Maybe as high as a 1.6 for the intense stupidity of the premise, but a
9.8? Never!

The Armenian judges tear their hair out, throw their balalaikas down in
dismay, and perform the traditional Armenian Dismay Chant!

They demand a recount!

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Old September 23rd 04, 04:22 PM
Pure Vegetable Shortning

"KØHB" wrote in message link.net...
"KC8QJP" wrote in message
[...]

No Hans, she is correct. Doug (N8WWM) spends a lot of time in the CB
newsgroups. Learning about tweaking his amps, and antenna design. He
even had a CB'er design a 6 meter antenna that he now markets on Ebay.
Old September 22nd 04, 11:10 PM
Robert Casey

KC8QJP wrote:

Better change your account's password. It seems that
some hacker used it to post a troll...

Old September 23rd 04, 01:18 AM
Robert Circumfrence

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:00:11 -0400, KC8QJP wrote:

The league needs to be more tolerant of cbers. I believe the cbers to be
far superior lately, in the advancements of electronics and look beyond our
front yards. Look at us hams, we are at a standstill and the cbers are miles
ahead of us in both technology and intellect. We need cbers in the ARRL to
assist us before we destroy ourselves.We can all learn from the cbers and
their ingenuity, especially their mobile applications. Think about --I'm
crisco kathy and I approve this message

Ummmm.....Errrrr......BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!!

That's a hoot and a holler!

ARRL Propose New License Class & Code-Free HF Access Lloyd Mitchell Antenna 43 October 26th 04 01:37 AM
arrl needs to grow up KC8QJP Policy 18 September 27th 04 06:15 PM
ARRL and the local scene KØHB Policy 3 May 17th 04 02:30 AM
ARRL's Incoming QSL Burro Screwing NON ARRL members! NIW Policy 0 March 23rd 04 10:29 PM
ARRL Dilemmas (Representative KC8LDO a problem-operator) Twistedhed CB 0 August 20th 03 03:57 PM