Old September 24th 04, 11:30 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Default mopedope whines some more

Mopedope cried in his frustration:

Don't you ever get tired of being made a fool of?

A moronic ass clownlike you couldnt make a fool out of a real fool,
much less an AKC'er. The simple fact is that you don'y have what it
takes to silence dissent and that drives you mad. Well demonstrated by
the mewling and whining you do every day. Keyclowns cannot stop AKC
dissent.
Old September 25th 04, 07:01 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Steveo wrote in message ...
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
Mopedope cried in his frustration:

Don't you ever get tired of being made a fool of?

A moronic ass clownlike you couldnt make a fool out of a real fool,
much less an AKC'er. The simple fact is that you don'y have what it
takes to silence dissent and that drives you mad. Well demonstrated
by the mewling and whining you do every day. Keyclowns cannot stop
AKC dissent.

Better mind your kyphosis and heart condition, fugly.

You are nuts. But it doesn't matter...AKC karma runs over your
sissyboy dogma. Sucks for you, but since it has sucking in it you
don't mind much.

Didja forget crying to me about your heart condition via email?

You told me you're the last remaining male in your ****ed up family
due to heart problems. I don't make this **** up, fugly.

You should be more careful about what you tell me during your bogus truce,
and be more careful about who you **** with, considering your terrible
physical condition.

Bull****...everyone here knows I have male relatives...everyone that
matters, that is. You don't matter, so who cares WTF you think or say?

You can only sling trash, wacky boy, you can't stop the AKC from
conducting operations against keyclownism. Once again, your
programming show. Thanks for the entertainment, mopeadope.

Old September 26th 04, 03:55 PM
KC8QJP

I am hot to trott and I got
the guetto booty jus for you. I used to be a car parking lot attendant
but I got caught cheating. Damn it, when I signed up for this gig I
was told I was going to make a lot of money . Damn lying schools. ****
on em. I got my own ways of makin da cash......Dougay is my main man,
but he is smallish so I need da big johnso to make me feel betta about
myself......
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...