Old September 27th 04, 06:16 AM
George Kinzer

Default linears wanted

Some one out there knows where to buy the Palomar (look alike that are being
sold all over the US) and the Texas Star linears. Would anyone be willing to
share the information with me. I need to get a contact so I can purchase
direct. I have a web site and sell them, but need to skip the middle man so
I can lower my prices to the customer. So far I have had no luck with
getting a contact and have to go through others - which leaves me no choice
but to keep the prices up higher. I buy and import the line of linears from
Italy and can give a great price on them. So if anyone has the information I
would sincerly be greatful. You can email me at or email me
through our website at
www.dandjradiowaves.com. Also a plug for our BRAND
NEW SITE, if anyone is looking for any equipment of any kind feel free to
email us and we can get you a price that will probably make you very happy.
Thanks and hope this works for all of us. Dan

---

Old September 27th 04, 06:17 AM
George Kinzer

I found that funny, so I posted it from another "group"

---

Old September 27th 04, 01:16 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

"George Kinzer" wrote in message ...
[...]

Boy oh boy are keyclowns dumb. Another site to rat out to the FCC
website. Hehehehe. Bye bye keyclown.
Old September 29th 04, 02:53 AM
???

Excuse the ignorance, but is a keyclown?

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote in message

. com...
[...]

they post there keyclown sites here for us to forward to riley. like
shooting fish in a barrel. who said keyclowns were smart LOL

Old September 29th 04, 03:21 AM
BP

"???" wrote in
:

Excuse the ignorance, but is a keyclown?

Want the truth, or AKC spin? Now you have (2) questions
to ponder over..

keyclown: Cb'ers that violate fcc rules.

AKC: A -few- amateur radio op's, that don't like Cb'ers.

If you lurk here for awhile longer, you'll figure it out.