Old September 28th 04, 04:25 PM
Scan Da Bands

Default Galaxy 93T FS/FT In The Box

ok 1st off no "catches" here for all you "paranoid" people ...... I
just simply don't use the radio much at all so I'm going to trade or
sell it possibly,depends. The 93T is in the box with all as it came
originally.

Looking for a nice new cell phone that can be used with U.S. Cellular
some models I'd be interested in are.

LG VX6000
LG LX5550
Audiovox CDM-8900
Audiovox CDM-8410
Motorola T731
Motorola C343
Motorola V810 (most interest)

value + cash to equal 93T value

Thanks,Tom

oh also I am into scanning more than I am the cb thing these days
(hence - Scan Da Bands) so always will listen on partial trades for
certain scanners too.

and of course CASH offers ........ :O)

ah oops , Have a President Lincoln with a custom fan kit/variable
power (unique mod and works very nicely) both these radios are
"competition" ready. same as above on the Lincoln and both radios come
with D104 MB-6's or choice on the 93T of that or a 636-L Silver. Yes
the mics are pretty much new too......whew - all done.

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply