RadioBanter

-   -   Public Statement - Please Read (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32687-public-statement-please-read.html)

I Am Not George October 8th 04 06:39 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 03 Oct 2004 22:05:55 GMT, Steveo
I was talking about the email, Frank. Try that angle.

I haven't seen the email. Post or email the headers and I can tell you
if it came from Voob or if it was a forgery.

Hold the phone..Dwight sent me emails. Who cares now anyway? :)

you care. your obsessed with voob, the greatest man in rrcb history.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns October 8th 04 10:20 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
we are gonna get a pic of you
at the jamboree and
then youll see some
internet fame lol

You'll never show, coward.

Your whistling past the grave yard, liquidlips. you know that its two
strikes your out in this case and all you got left is hot air.

More lip service from the fugly felon. I own you.

You ever got alone with me you'd try to blow me and you know it, so
stfu, sidewalk sissy. Your obsessive gay cravings will not be met. Cry
and whine all you want, just like you did as a juvenile queen when you
wanted candy and toys. HEHEHHE...Life is good when yer not a
lightloafered mopeadope who cant do anything about the AKC.

Seems to us your word is IMPOTENT. As in not able to influence the AKC
one bit.
Come on sidewalk sissy, tell us all how you have made anything at all
change....nada, zip, zilch, zero, goose eggs.

You have made NOTHING happen except the AKC laughs like mad at you.
now, for the hundreth time, sissy: WE ARE HETEROSEXUAL, YOU CANNOT
BECOME ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED WITH AN AKC MEMBER" Although, you could
send yer wife, after she finishes her playtime at her sister's house.

Steveo October 8th 04 10:30 PM

(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
we are gonna get a pic of you
at the jamboree and
then youll see some
internet fame lol

You'll never show, coward.

Your whistling past the grave yard, liquidlips. you know that its two
strikes your out in this case and all you got left is hot air.

More lip service from the fugly felon. I own you.

You ever got alone with me

I've been to your front door fugly, all you could do is hide.

I own you.

http://img21.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img21...closefugly.jpg

Psychiatrist to keyclowns October 9th 04 03:56 AM

Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
we are gonna get a pic of you
at the jamboree and
then youll see some
internet fame lol

You'll never show, coward.

Your whistling past the grave yard, liquidlips. you know that its two
strikes your out in this case and all you got left is hot air.

More lip service from the fugly felon. I own you.

You ever got alone with me

I've been to your front door fugly, all you could do is hide.

I own you.

http://img21.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img21...closefugly.jpg

Uh huh...thtat's why the AKC is still spanking you. You KNOW you would
shut us up if you could, Mr. MopedoIMPOTENT. You can't and it irks ya
to no end.