RadioBanter

-   -   Public Statement - Please Read (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32687-public-statement-please-read.html)

Dwight Stewart October 2nd 04 06:37 AM

Public Statement - Please Read

"U Know Who" wrote:
(snip) The AKC was started by W5NET, Dwight
Stewart, AKA Aaron Voobner, who more or less
had some integrity to his posts. He ruled it, and
decided whom to allow in. Then, in later times,
after it was discovered who Aaron was, he left it.
From that time on, there were a few wannabe's,
including insane "George", who attempted to
impersonate Aaron for a while, until politely asked
to stop. Dwight no longer posts in ham radio
newsgroups. I'm sure people like Doug and
"George" have left a bad taste in his mouth. (snip)

All of the above is patently false. I am not Aaron Voobner and did not
know anything about the garbage above until I received an email message
today from a person in this newsgroup. I did not post under any of those
assumed names (Aaron Voobner or whatever), not have I ever posted, in any
newsgroup at any time, under an assumed or false name.

I'm no longer involved in any form of communications radio today,
including both Ham and CB radio. Therefore, I no longer post to any of the
radio-related newsgroups, most certainly including this one. Regardless, I
continue to receive email messages, some threatening and harassing, relating
to the use of my name in this newsgroup. My family, who shares my email
address, have also been subjected to these email messages. I've asked some
of those using my name in this newsgroup to stop and have changed my email
address twice in the last two years in an effort to stop those messages,
both without success.

This must stop. Therefore, I'm asking once again for everybody to stop
using my name in this newsgroup and stop posting false information about me.
This message is not a joke and this situation is not funny. Please stop.

Dwight Stewart

jim October 3rd 04 03:15 PM

Dwight Stewart wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote:

(snip) The AKC was started by W5NET, Dwight
Stewart, AKA Aaron Voobner, who more or less
had some integrity to his posts. He ruled it, and
decided whom to allow in. Then, in later times,
after it was discovered who Aaron was, he left it.
From that time on, there were a few wannabe's,
[...]

continue to receive threatening/harassing emails yet the addy was
changed twice?

Steveo October 3rd 04 03:26 PM

jim wrote:
Dwight Stewart wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote:

(snip) The AKC was started by W5NET, Dwight
Stewart, AKA Aaron Voobner, who more or less
had some integrity to his posts. He ruled it, and
decided whom to allow in. Then, in later times,
after it was discovered who Aaron was, he left it.
From that time on, there were a few wannabe's,
[...]

He hates his picture.

http://img36.exs.cx/img36/4729/babyvoob.jpg

Landshark October 3rd 04 04:58 PM

"jim" wrote in message
. net...
Dwight Stewart wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote:

(snip) The AKC was started by W5NET, Dwight
Stewart, AKA Aaron Voobner, who more or less
had some integrity to his posts. He ruled it, and
decided whom to allow in. Then, in later times,
after it was discovered who Aaron was, he left it.
From that time on, there were a few wannabe's,
[...]

Same thought here. I changed my addy, gave only
to people I trust (you know who) and now no more BS
emails from Doug or Geo, no spam, no problems.

Landshark

--
My bad..the camera is mightier than the blowhard(s)..in most respects.

BP October 3rd 04 06:04 PM

"Landshark" wrote in
. com:

"jim" wrote in message
. net...
Dwight Stewart wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote:

(snip) The AKC was started by W5NET, Dwight
Stewart, AKA Aaron Voobner, who more or less
had some integrity to his posts. He ruled it, and
decided whom to allow in. Then, in later times,
after it was discovered who Aaron was, he left it.
From that time on, there were a few wannabe's,
[...]

dogie, geo and his little boifriend (google-puppet), hate it when their
devious games get nipped in the bud. ::hehehe::

I Am Not George October 3rd 04 06:49 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
jim wrote:
Dwight Stewart wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote:

(snip) The AKC was started by W5NET, Dwight
Stewart, AKA Aaron Voobner, who more or less
had some integrity to his posts. He ruled it, and
decided whom to allow in. Then, in later times,
after it was discovered who Aaron was, he left it.
From that time on, there were a few wannabe's,
[...]

so mopedaope, you have been harassing dwight stewart because you
believe he is voob? just when I think you cant get any more
stupid..you reach new heights of stupidness

I Am Not Ice October 3rd 04 06:52 PM

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 12:26:23 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

jim wrote in
.net:

continue to receive threatening/harassing emails yet the addy was
changed twice?

How hard is it to find his new email address Jim, all the google ****s in
here all you need to do is look up his name and his NG post's appear with
his new email addy. Just because assholes like you, lie at will doesn't
mean everyone else does. Now lick my dogs balls, for being an asshole.

Not hard at all if he is that damn stupid to publicly post his E-mail
address. Seems to a lack of brain power in the AKC. He changes his
e-mail, then publicly posts it and then you defend his idiot actions.

Lick your own dogs balls, he used to your tongue.

I Am Not Ice October 3rd 04 06:54 PM

On 3 Oct 2004 10:49:43 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

Steveo wrote in message ...
jim wrote:
Dwight Stewart wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote:

(snip) The AKC was started by W5NET, Dwight
Stewart, AKA Aaron Voobner, who more or less
had some integrity to his posts. He ruled it, and
decided whom to allow in. Then, in later times,
after it was discovered who Aaron was, he left it.
From that time on, there were a few wannabe's,
[...]

Frank said he was Voob, and Frank doesn't lie?

Steveo October 3rd 04 06:54 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
jim wrote:
Dwight Stewart wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote:

(snip) The AKC was started by W5NET, Dwight
Stewart, AKA Aaron Voobner, who more or less
had some integrity to his posts. He ruled it, and
decided whom to allow in. Then, in later times,
after it was discovered who Aaron was, he left it.
From that time on, there were a few wannabe's,
[...]

Nope, as a matter of fact I had to set a filter to stop Dwight from
harassing me via email, you silly little twerp.

Steveo October 3rd 04 06:59 PM

I Am Not Ice wrote:
On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 12:26:23 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

jim wrote in
.net:

continue to receive threatening/harassing emails yet the addy was
changed twice?

How hard is it to find his new email address Jim, all the google ****s
in here all you need to do is look up his name and his NG post's appear
with his new email addy. Just because assholes like you, lie at will
doesn't mean everyone else does. Now lick my dogs balls, for being an
asshole.

Not hard at all if he is that damn stupid to publicly post his E-mail
address. Seems to a lack of brain power in the AKC. He changes his
e-mail, then publicly posts it and then you defend his idiot actions.

Lick your own dogs balls, he used to your tongue.

Here's Geo's pic. lol

http://img34.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img34...faceakcgeo.jpg

I Am Not George October 3rd 04 07:04 PM

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
so mopedaope, you have been harassing dwight stewart because you
believe he is voob? just when I think you cant get any more
stupid..you reach new heights of stupidness

Nope, as a matter of fact I had to set a filter to stop Dwight from
harassing me via email, you silly little twerp.

so you have proof it was him or you just ASSuming? that doesnt sound
like dwight. he wouldnt harass anyone via email.

Steveo October 3rd 04 07:05 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
so mopedaope, you have been harassing dwight stewart because you
believe he is voob? just when I think you cant get any more
stupid..you reach new heights of stupidness

Nope, as a matter of fact I had to set a filter to stop Dwight from
harassing me via email, you silly little twerp.

so you have proof it was him or you just ASSuming? that doesnt sound
like dwight. he wouldnt harass anyone via email.

It was him. He's not an anonymous pussy like you.

BP October 3rd 04 08:54 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

BP wrote in news:10m0c91bd3hr901
@corp.supernews.com:

dogie, geo and his little boifriend (google-puppet), hate it when
their devious games get nipped in the bud. ::hehehe::

What game is that assclown? I never ever email Landshark, he is a
lieing transexual assclown , hmm kinda like you. I email steveo one
time he knows it because it came from my ip addrerss, other than that
you sure like humping legs.

George, your AKC status comes with a huge price tag. STFU and learn
to deal with it, already.. "Sucks to be you", chump. :chuckle:

:sings: "Curious George, the curious little monkey...."

I Am Not Ice October 3rd 04 08:57 PM

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 14:39:41 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

I Am Not Ice wrote in
news:1096826044.ztmGUSYRQMDBrvl2DgptNw@teranews :

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 12:26:23 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

jim wrote in
. cv.net:

continue to receive threatening/harassing emails yet the addy was
changed twice?

How hard is it to find his new email address Jim, all the google ****s
in here all you need to do is look up his name and his NG post's
appear with his new email addy. Just because assholes like you, lie at
will doesn't mean everyone else does. Now lick my dogs balls, for
being an asshole.

Not hard at all if he is that damn stupid to publicly post his E-mail
address.

well Jim, what is this pretty damn *,
seems he prefers to have people be able to contact him.

Seems to a lack of brain power in the AKC. He changes his
e-mail, then publicly posts it and then you defend his idiot actions.

Dwight has nothing to do with akc, you assclown. I defended that you
question how he could have changed his email address 2x and still get
threats, as I said not real hard,but for an ignorant ass like you it
seems like itis.

He makes a post to the group crying because he has changed his e-mail
addess twice and still gets threats. He made that post with his
e-mail address in his header. Thats ignorant.

I Am Not George October 3rd 04 09:01 PM

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
steveo.....whats your real name and home address?

Remember posting this, jackass?

From: I Am Not George )
Subject: Steveo is hiding something
The person who posts as
put up a link to pics
of Dougs house doug confirms he was harased at his door by someone
calling himslef peepeeholic. The plate on the car was the same one
seen on the secruity vid at Lelands house. Plate traces to Peebles

so
moparholic = peebles and if not then peebles will lead to the ID of
moparholic LOL either way hes screwed blued and tatoed.

What happened to your confirmation?

Guess you were so scared of being IDd that you put a stolen plate on
the car that could not trace back to you. only a poor frightened
chicken mopeadope would do that. You cant take any chances someone
might find out who you are LOL.

Steveo October 3rd 04 09:07 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo

From: I Am Not George )
The person who posts as
put up a link to pics
of Dougs house doug confirms he was harased at his door by someone
calling himslef peepeeholic. The plate on the car was the same one
seen on the secruity vid at Lelands house. Plate traces to Peebles

so
moparholic = peebles and if not then peebles will lead to the ID of
moparholic LOL either way hes screwed blued and tatoed.

What happened to your confirmation?

Guess you were so scared of being IDd that you put a stolen plate on
the car that could not trace back to you. only a poor frightened
chicken mopeadope would do that. You cant take any chances someone
might find out who you are LOL.

Nope, the same plate is on the car right now. Looks like you were talking
outta yore ass again, leg humper.

Dwight Stewart October 3rd 04 10:14 PM

"jim" wrote:
continue to receive threatening/
harassing emails yet the addy was changed twice?

Yes, the purpose was to change the email addresses known in this group,
not hide from the world as a whole. I receive many email messages each
month, with absolutely no problem from anyone other than those in this
newsgroup convinced I'm Aaron Voobner causing trouble here under assumed
identities. It appears they're convinced of that exactly because they've
been told so by people in this newsgroup.

Some of those messages are actual threats from people having arguments in
this newsgroup with a person they're convinced is Voobner. In one case, a
person followed me from newsgroup to newsgroup for almost three weeks,
posting replies to each of my messages accusing me of being Voobner. When he
would not stop after being asked in the newsgroups, I sent perhaps half a
dozen email messages asking what evidence would be acceptable to him to
prove I'm not Voobner. I even sent my phone number, hoping a person to
person talk would convince him. He did eventually stop, but only after that
effort on my part.

Dwight Stewart

Dwight Stewart October 3rd 04 10:40 PM

"Steveo" wrote:
Nope, as a matter of fact I had
to set a filter to stop Dwight from
harassing me via email, you silly
little twerp.

Why don't you tell the whole story? You followed me from newsgroup to
newsgroup for well over two weeks posting replies to each of my messages
accusing me of being Aaron Voobner causing trouble for people in the CB
newsgroup. When I denied that in those groups and you flatly refused to stop
after being asked, I only then sent the email messages asking you to stop
and repeatedly asking what evidence you would accept to prove I'm not
Voobner. I know you think it was a great big funny joke, but, as I told you
then, I'm not Voobner and did absolutely nothing to you to deserve the
harassment you put me through for those several weeks.

Dwight Stewart

Frank Gilliland October 3rd 04 10:41 PM

On 03 Oct 2004 18:05:53 GMT, Steveo
wrote in :

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
so mopedaope, you have been harassing dwight stewart because you
believe he is voob? just when I think you cant get any more
stupid..you reach new heights of stupidness

Nope, as a matter of fact I had to set a filter to stop Dwight from
harassing me via email, you silly little twerp.

so you have proof it was him or you just ASSuming? that doesnt sound
like dwight. he wouldnt harass anyone via email.

It was him. He's not an anonymous pussy like you.

Ok, let's take this from a different angle..... try to find just one
post where Dwight Stewart showed half the wit and creativity that
Voobner did in those hilarious screenplay-format dialogs (which should
have given you a clue as to Voobner's home 20).

Dwight isn't Voob.

Dwight Stewart October 3rd 04 10:49 PM

"I Am Not Ice" wrote:

Not hard at all if he is that damn
stupid to publicly post his E-mail
address. (snip)

I changed the email addresses known in these newsgroups. Since I don't
post to this newsgroup, people had to make the effort to search elsewhere to
find the new email addresses. Of course, people would not make that effort,
and then send harassing or threatening email, if my name was not repeated
over and over again in this newsgroup. It has never happened in any other
newsgroup.

Dwight Stewart

Steveo October 3rd 04 11:05 PM

wrote in :

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
so mopedaope, you have been harassing dwight stewart because you
believe he is voob? just when I think you cant get any more
stupid..you reach new heights of stupidness

Nope, as a matter of fact I had to set a filter to stop Dwight from
harassing me via email, you silly little twerp.

so you have proof it was him or you just ASSuming? that doesnt sound
like dwight. he wouldnt harass anyone via email.

It was him. He's not an anonymous pussy like you.

Ok, let's take this from a different angle..... try to find just one
post where Dwight Stewart showed half the wit and creativity that
Voobner did in those hilarious screenplay-format dialogs (which should
have given you a clue as to Voobner's home 20).

Dwight isn't Voob.

I was talking about the email, Frank. Try that angle.

Steveo October 3rd 04 11:08 PM

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote:
Nope, as a matter of fact I had
to set a filter to stop Dwight from
harassing me via email, you silly
little twerp.

Why don't you tell the whole story? You followed me from newsgroup to
newsgroup for well over two weeks posting replies to each of my messages
accusing me of being Aaron Voobner causing trouble for people in the CB
newsgroup. When I denied that in those groups and you flatly refused to
stop after being asked, I only then sent the email messages asking you to
stop and repeatedly asking what evidence you would accept to prove I'm
not Voobner. I know you think it was a great big funny joke, but, as I
told you then, I'm not Voobner and did absolutely nothing to you to
deserve the harassment you put me through for those several weeks.

Dwight Stewart

So you admit to sending me harassing emails. Thanks, Dwight.

DR. Death October 3rd 04 11:29 PM

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
ink.net...

"I Am Not Ice" wrote:

Not hard at all if he is that damn
stupid to publicly post his E-mail
address. (snip)

I changed the email addresses known in these newsgroups. Since I don't
post to this newsgroup, people had to make the effort to search elsewhere

find the new email addresses. Of course, people would not make that

effort,
and then send harassing or threatening email, if my name was not repeated
over and over again in this newsgroup. It has never happened in any other
newsgroup.

Dwight Stewart

Get a yahoo or hotmail account if your going to post to NGs NEVER give out
your real e-mail on a NG or web site, you just invite spam and problems

Steveo October 3rd 04 11:33 PM

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:
"I Am Not Ice" wrote:

Not hard at all if he is that damn
stupid to publicly post his E-mail
address. (snip)

I changed the email addresses known in these newsgroups. Since I don't
post to this newsgroup, people had to make the effort to search elsewhere
to find the new email addresses.

Really?

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%...d&start=0&sa=N

BP October 3rd 04 11:34 PM

mnotgeorge wrote in
:

BP wrote in news:10m0m887ic2ts06
@corp.supernews.com:

George, your AKC status comes with a huge price tag. STFU and learn
to deal with it, already.. "Sucks to be you", chump. :chuckle:

douche bag says what?

Leave your old lady out of it, geo.

Dwight Stewart October 4th 04 01:37 AM

"Steveo" wrote:

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:

I changed the email addresses known
in these newsgroups. Since I don't post
to this newsgroup, people had to make
the effort to search elsewhere to find
the new email addresses.

Really?

Yes, really. I clicked on the google link and found my name mentioned in
dozens of messages posted in this newsgroup, but had to go all the way back
to 2001 to find one actually posted by me.

Stewart

Dwight Stewart October 4th 04 01:46 AM

"I Am Not Ice" wrote:

He makes a post to the group
crying because he has changed
his e-mail addess twice and still
gets threats. He made that post
with his e-mail address in his
header. Thats ignorant.

No, that's realistic. Since I got an email message from a person in this
newsgroup, there's no point hiding a known address. Instead, if the threats
and harassment start, I'll have to change addresses once again.

Dwight Stewart

U Know Who October 4th 04 01:46 AM

wrote in :

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
so mopedaope, you have been harassing dwight stewart because you
believe he is voob? just when I think you cant get any more
stupid..you reach new heights of stupidness

Nope, as a matter of fact I had to set a filter to stop Dwight from
harassing me via email, you silly little twerp.

so you have proof it was him or you just ASSuming? that doesnt sound
like dwight. he wouldnt harass anyone via email.

It was him. He's not an anonymous pussy like you.

Ok, let's take this from a different angle..... try to find just one
post where Dwight Stewart showed half the wit and creativity that
Voobner did in those hilarious screenplay-format dialogs (which should
have given you a clue as to Voobner's home 20).

Dwight isn't Voob.

You mean the ones I wrote? The one where your beard caught fire?

Dwight Stewart October 4th 04 02:07 AM

"DR. Death" wrote:

Get a yahoo or hotmail account if
your going to post to NGs NEVER
give out your real e-mail on a NG
or web site, you just invite spam
and problems

Sorry, I just don't agree with that. I've posted in the newsgroups for
almost a decade using my real name and email address, with very few problems
outside this newsgroup. Since the modified email address virtually
eliminates spam, this one newsgroup alone continues to be the main source of
problems. And it's not due to anything I've posted here. I don't think I've
posted anything in this newsgroup in almost three years and perhaps only
posted a handful of messages per year prior to that. Instead, the problems
are caused by others repeatedly posting my name in this newsgroup in
association with stuff I'm not even aware of until I eventually hear about
it in my email. As such, I would probably experience the same problems even
I never posted to the newsgroups (using any email address - real or fake).

Dwight Stewart

gw October 4th 04 04:15 AM

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message link.net...
"I Am Not Ice" wrote:

Not hard at all if he is that damn
stupid to publicly post his E-mail
address. (snip)

I changed the email addresses known in these newsgroups. Since I don't
post to this newsgroup, people had to make the effort to search elsewhere to
find the new email addresses. Of course, people would not make that effort,
and then send harassing or threatening email, if my name was not repeated
over and over again in this newsgroup. It has never happened in any other
newsgroup.

Dwight Stewart

oh cut the crap stewart. you know damn good and well you were aaron h
voobnutts. hell, toll free outed your silly ass a few years ago and it
is funny that after you got outed the aaron h voobner stuff came to a
screeching halt. yeh you were aaron and there ain't no doubt about
it...........so to tell you the truth , my big heart bleeds that
someone is sending you unwanted emails. live with it good buddy
because what goes around comes around and you started it so now it is
grown, and is out of control...........and don't try and play me by
saying you are out of radio...........yeh just like chuckie.....

gw October 4th 04 04:20 AM

"jim" wrote:
[...]

you know dwight.......how do you know that someone from this newsgroup
is bothering you???? hell , it could be some of your ham buds who got
****ed at you for all the years of your incessant arguing on the
policy group about anything and everything. if anyone doubts this do a
search on stewart and find out for yourself.........stewart you lived
to argue and argued to live and frankly your whining around here is
falling on deaf ears so hit the bricks pal, we don't want it or do we
need it.......

I Am Not George October 4th 04 04:36 AM

"I Am Not Ice" wrote:

[...]

LOL careful GW as an AKC probie your walking on thin ice here..

U Know Who October 4th 04 05:36 AM

om...
"jim" wrote:
[...]

Wow, GW...we agree on something. Don't let it happen again! ;-)

Dwight Stewart October 4th 04 09:12 AM

"gw" wrote:

you know dwight.......how do you
know that someone from this newsgroup
is bothering you???? (snip)

Because the person made it very clear who was writing the messages,
because we exchanged email for several days, and because, if you read the
other messages in this thread, you will see he has commented here on that
very exchange.

(snip) stewart you lived to argue and
argued to live and frankly your whining
around here is falling on deaf ears so
hit the bricks pal, we don't want it or
do we need it.......

Well, since you weren't involved in anything being discussed, absolutely
nobody is keeping you from going about your business in this newsgroup
without any regard for the things said here.

Stewart

Dwight Stewart October 4th 04 11:24 AM

"gw" wrote:

oh cut the crap stewart. you know
damn good and well you were aaron
h voobnutts. (snip)

Actually, after re-reading his messages, I don't see how anyone could
possibly come to that conclusion. If you read my messages in other
newsgroups, you will quickly see I've never shyed away from using my real
name when expressing my views, no matter what the discussion. Therefore, I
would have no reason whatsoever to use a fake name in this newsgroup to
simply talk about something relating to radio equipment (legal or
otherwise).

Further, you have those literally hundreds of messages posted by me over
the years to compare to those he posted. If you read back over his messages,
you'll find him using words, phrases, and comments, I've never used even
once in all those other messages (and possibly in my entire life for that
matter). Of course, if you still believe I posted his messages after that,
then you must also believe I was able to avoid the words, phrases, and
comments, he used in this newsgroup in all of those other messages posted by
me in the other newsgroups over a nearly ten year period. I suggest that
would be nearly impossible to do.

Finally, if you check more carefully, you'll notice that I was
occasionally posting messages in other newsgroups at nearly the same time he
was posting messages here. For example, on June 24, 2002, we both posted
messages in two different newsgroups within minutes of each other. We also
posted other messages at around that same time, still in different
newsgroups.

(snip) and don't try and play me by
saying you are out of radio (snip)

If you check my radio web site...

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

...you'll notice it was taken down months ago. If you check eBay...

...you'll find the auctions where I sold my radio equipment. And, finally,
if you search the Amateur radio newsgroups, you'll find several
announcements of those auctions along with a discussion about why I decided
to leave radio.

Dwight Stewart

Steveo October 4th 04 11:32 AM

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:
"gw" wrote:

oh cut the crap stewart. you know
damn good and well you were aaron
h voobnutts. (snip)

Finally, if you check more carefully, you'll notice that I was
occasionally posting messages in other newsgroups at nearly the same time
he was posting messages here. For example, on June 24, 2002, we both
posted messages in two different newsgroups within minutes of each other.
We also posted other messages at around that same time, still in
different newsgroups.

So now you agree with GW. You both posted at the same time.

Coincidence?

Steveo October 4th 04 11:40 AM

"jim" wrote:
[...]

You noticed that too, GW? It's not like this is the only group where
Dwight got in heated exchanges.

Steveo October 4th 04 11:48 AM

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:
And,
finally, if you search the Amateur radio newsgroups, you'll find several
announcements of those auctions along with a discussion about why I
decided to leave radio.

Dwight Stewart

Why did you leave radio, was someone else using your no-code vanity call?

Steveo October 4th 04 01:28 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Dwight Stewart" wrote in
nk.net:

"gw" wrote:

you know dwight.......how do you
know that someone from this newsgroup
is bothering you???? (snip)

Because the person made it very clear who was writing the messages,
because we exchanged email for several days, and because, if you read
the other messages in this thread, you will see he has commented here
on that very exchange.

(snip) stewart you lived to argue and
argued to live and frankly your whining
around here is falling on deaf ears so
hit the bricks pal, we don't want it or
do we need it.......

Well, since you weren't involved in anything being discussed,
absolutely
nobody is keeping you from going about your business in this newsgroup
without any regard for the things said here.

Stewart

Dwight, don't take these guys serious they are clueless and when I say
that I mean that with all honesty. I have been accused of being wa3moj,
for past 3 years. I have told them I am not him yet they continue to
harrass and ridicule him who is an innocent person. Your best bet is to
aaron voobner but once they accuse someone without proof as usual, they
won't let up. Hell one of them may get brave enough to take pictures of
you from the street and behind walls and post them on the net.

http://img80.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img80...closefugly.jpg

http://www.melaman2.com/cartoons/sin...cur-george.mp3

Steveo October 4th 04 01:58 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041004082823.936
:

http://img80.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img80...closefugly.jpg

http://www.melaman2.com/cartoons/sin...cur-george.mp3

see what did I tell you a true Yellow bellied coward all the way. I have
begged him to do the same with me, except I'll bet he never makes it home
to post the pics.

Move to Ohio and I'll be glad to throw a beatin' on ya.

Yore welcome to it.