Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 3rd 04, 03:28 PM
Bada Bing

Default more doug adair

From: Doug Adair )
Subject: Supreme Court takes Brady Act Cases
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement
Date: 1996/07/04

who cares about historical context of 2nd amendment? Are we going to be
protected if we give up our guns? NOT.
Thats the name of the tune, not some stupid debate about protecting the
world from gangbangers and psychos.
I can see it now: "Please Mr. gangbanger, dont hurt us...take our
valuables, take our cars, just dont hurt us...we DONT have guns"
Not in my home baby.......