RadioBanter

-   -   Need nitro 300a amp schematic (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32735-need-nitro-300a-amp-schematic.html)

I Am Not Ice October 8th 04 02:05 AM

On 7 Oct 2004 17:39:24 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

"M-Tech"
wrote in message-id:

You were the first one "right on cue"....So that makes you
the HEAD clown.

there you go again bringing up the subject of head cant you keyclowns
stop thinking of gay sex?

Well, answer him, are you the HEAD clown?

Dr.X October 8th 04 02:06 AM

"I Am Not Ice" wrote in message
On 7 Oct 2004 17:26:28 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

"Dr.X"
wrote
"Reg1647" wrote in message
I didnt know a schematic for someting was illegal and what is your

point?

Ask "i am not george". He's the one saying it's illegal.

-Dr.X

I didnt say the schematic was illegal. I didnt even say the post was
illegal. I simply wrote the word illegal and right on cue the usual
cryclowns went ape LOL. oh by the way a nitro 300a amp is illegal to
use on cb.

Another one of your "I said this, but really meant this" statements.

The subject was about a schematic, no go wash off "CLOWN"

He keeps that up that flip-flopin' and he can run for president.

-Dr.X

Dr.X October 8th 04 02:07 AM

"Dr.X" wrote in message
"I Am Not Ice" wrote in message
On 7 Oct 2004 17:26:28 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

"Dr.X"
wrote
"Reg1647" wrote in message
I didnt know a schematic for someting was illegal and what is your
point?

Ask "i am not george". He's the one saying it's illegal.

-Dr.X

I didnt say the schematic was illegal. I didnt even say the post was
illegal. I simply wrote the word illegal and right on cue the usual
cryclowns went ape LOL. oh by the way a nitro 300a amp is illegal to
use on cb.

Another one of your "I said this, but really meant this" statements.

The subject was about a schematic, no go wash off "CLOWN"

He keeps that up that flip-flopin' and he can run for president.

-Dr.X

Oh ****, did I actually post that?! damn....

-Dr.X

I Am Not George October 8th 04 02:56 AM

I Am Not Ice wrote:
Another one of your "I said this, but really meant this" statements.

The subject was about a schematic, no go wash off "CLOWN"

It was a test to see how many of you guys would run to make sure no
one says anything bad about amps LOL and look at who ran right on
cue..

Dr. X.
M-tech
I Am Not Ice
U Know Who

I Am Not George October 8th 04 02:57 AM

"Reg1647" wrote in message
Who Said anything about using it on cb??

Who said you were going to use it on cb? I said it was illegal to use
on cb, assUMEclown.

Dr.X October 8th 04 03:21 AM

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
I Am Not Ice wrote:
Another one of your "I said this, but really meant this" statements.

The subject was about a schematic, no go wash off "CLOWN"

It was a test to see how many of you guys would run to make sure no
one says anything bad about amps LOL and look at who ran right on
cue..

Dr. X.
M-tech
I Am Not Ice
U Know Who

Oh yeah. It was all a part of your diabolical plan, wasn't it Sen. Kerry...
:-|

-Dr.X

I Am Not Ice October 8th 04 01:24 PM

On 7 Oct 2004 18:56:46 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

I Am Not Ice
wrote:
Another one of your "I said this, but really meant this" statements.

The subject was about a schematic, no go wash off "CLOWN"

It was a test to see how many of you guys would run to make sure no
one says anything bad about amps LOL and look at who ran right on
cue..

Funny, everyone else knew that the subject was a schematic except you.
It actually was a test to see how ignorant you were, and look at who
ran right on cue.

I Am Not George.

I Am Not Ice October 8th 04 01:26 PM

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 22:21:02 -0400, "Dr.X" wrote:

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
om...
I Am Not Ice wrote:
Another one of your "I said this, but really meant this" statements.

The subject was about a schematic, no go wash off "CLOWN"

It was a test to see how many of you guys would run to make sure no
one says anything bad about amps LOL and look at who ran right on
cue..

Dr. X.
M-tech
I Am Not Ice
U Know Who

Oh yeah. It was all a part of your diabolical plan, wasn't it Sen. Kerry...
:-|

-Dr.X

Yeah, we all got together and gave I Am Not George a Moron test.
And guess what, he passed, proving he is a moron.

harvey October 8th 04 03:42 PM

"I Am Not Ice" wrote in message |
| The subject was about a schematic, no go wash off "CLOWN"

he cant wash yet, its not saturday :)
dont ya know us cb'ers hafta wait till saturday nite????
harv

DR. Death October 8th 04 05:04 PM

"M-Tech" wrote in message
He's just a "ham gone wild". Hey.....we should make a video of that;

HAMS GONE WILD...available on DVD:-)

Don

No, he CLAIMS to be a ham, but he spends all of his time and energy in a
C.B. ng, which proves to me that he is most likely a CBer. Unfortunately, he
is probably the type of CBer that harasses truck drivers and plays music
over the air. Isn't that right Georgie boy?