RadioBanter

-   -   Need nitro 300a amp schematic (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32735-need-nitro-300a-amp-schematic.html)

Reg1647 October 6th 04 10:58 PM

Need nitro 300a amp schematic

Thanks for your help

I Am Not George October 7th 04 09:10 PM

(Reg1647) wrote in message ...
Thanks for your help

illegal

Dr.X October 7th 04 10:35 PM

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
(Reg1647) wrote in message

Thanks for your help

illegal

*yawn*... your point is what?

-Dr.X

I Am Not Ice October 8th 04 12:38 AM

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:35:25 -0400, "Dr.X" wrote:

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
om...
(Reg1647) wrote in message

Thanks for your help

illegal

*yawn*... your point is what?

-Dr.X

The Homo-Moron thinks schematics are illegal.

What an idiot!

U Know Who October 8th 04 12:40 AM

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
(Reg1647) wrote in message
Thanks for your help

illegal

Nope

Reg1647 October 8th 04 12:44 AM

I didnt know a schematic for someting was illegal and what is your point?

Dr.X October 8th 04 01:00 AM

"Reg1647" wrote in message
I didnt know a schematic for someting was illegal and what is your point?

Ask "i am not george". He's the one saying it's illegal.

-Dr.X

Reg1647 October 8th 04 01:08 AM

Sorry, I ment for that to go to george

..

U Know Who October 8th 04 01:08 AM

"Dr.X" wrote in message
"Reg1647" wrote in message
I didnt know a schematic for someting was illegal and what is your point?

Ask "i am not george". He's the one saying it's illegal.

-Dr.X

And he's wrong on both counts.

I Am Not George October 8th 04 01:26 AM

"Dr.X" wrote
"Reg1647" wrote in message
I didnt know a schematic for someting was illegal and what is your

point?

Ask "i am not george". He's the one saying it's illegal.

-Dr.X

I didnt say the schematic was illegal. I didnt even say the post was
illegal. I simply wrote the word illegal and right on cue the usual
cryclowns went ape LOL. oh by the way a nitro 300a amp is illegal to
use on cb.