Old October 11th 04, 03:05 AM
M-Tech

Default When you have some time to kill and want a laugh or two....

http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/DXSSB.html

Keep diggin' on this link and you'll find some funny stuff....and some great
OLD stories equipment. Something to do when your bored:-)

Don

Old October 11th 04, 04:20 AM
DR. Death

"M-Tech" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/DXSSB.html

Keep diggin' on this link and you'll find some funny stuff....and some

great
OLD stories equipment. Something to do when your bored:-)

Don

LOVE to have that 5K classic

Old October 12th 04, 12:05 AM
M-Tech

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"M-Tech" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/DXSSB.html

Keep diggin' on this link and you'll find some funny stuff....and some

great
OLD stories equipment. Something to do when your bored:-)

Don

LOVE to have that 5K classic

Can't imagine running that much power...LOL. Most I ever ran was 750. One
thing for sure, they took their cb pretty serious. Some of the stuff on
there cracks me up....."1watt Scott"...LOL!!

Don

Old October 12th 04, 12:09 AM
Steveo

"M-Tech" wrote:
"DR. Death" wrote in message
"M-Tech" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/DXSSB.html

Keep diggin' on this link and you'll find some funny stuff....and some

great
OLD stories equipment. Something to do when your bored:-)

Don

LOVE to have that 5K classic

Can't imagine running that much power...LOL. Most I ever ran was 750.
One thing for sure, they took their cb pretty serious. Some of the stuff
on there cracks me up....."1watt Scott"...LOL!!

Don

HA! 2686 TVI COMPLAINTS SINCE 2/22/02
Old October 12th 04, 12:16 AM
DR. Death

"M-Tech" wrote in message

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"M-Tech" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/DXSSB.html

Keep diggin' on this link and you'll find some funny stuff....and some

great
OLD stories equipment. Something to do when your bored:-)

Don

LOVE to have that 5K classic

Can't imagine running that much power...LOL. Most I ever ran was 750.

One
thing for sure, they took their cb pretty serious. Some of the stuff on
there cracks me up....."1watt Scott"...LOL!!

Don

I can't imagine paying the electric bill for something that big. But it
would be a cool conversation piece. I had a phantom 1000 about 10 years ago.

Old October 12th 04, 02:32 AM
M-Tech

"Steveo" wrote in message
"M-Tech" wrote:
"DR. Death" wrote in message
"M-Tech" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/DXSSB.html

Keep diggin' on this link and you'll find some funny stuff....and some
great
OLD stories equipment. Something to do when your bored:-)

Don

LOVE to have that 5K classic

Can't imagine running that much power...LOL. Most I ever ran was 750.
One thing for sure, they took their cb pretty serious. Some of the stuff
on there cracks me up....."1watt Scott"...LOL!!

Don

HA! 2686 TVI COMPLAINTS SINCE 2/22/02

LOL!!! I saw that too!! Heheee

Don't know if you found this link yet...like I said, gotta keep diggin' on
this website. Man, somebody has some time invested in this...and it's
pretty funny to boot.

http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/index.html

Don

Old October 12th 04, 02:36 AM
Steveo

"M-Tech" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"M-Tech" wrote:
"DR. Death" wrote in message
"M-Tech" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/DXSSB.html

Keep diggin' on this link and you'll find some funny stuff....and
some
great
OLD stories equipment. Something to do when your bored:-)

Don

LOVE to have that 5K classic

Can't imagine running that much power...LOL. Most I ever ran was 750.
One thing for sure, they took their cb pretty serious. Some of the
stuff on there cracks me up....."1watt Scott"...LOL!!

Don

HA! 2686 TVI COMPLAINTS SINCE 2/22/02

LOL!!! I saw that too!! Heheee

Don't know if you found this link yet...like I said, gotta keep diggin'
on this website. Man, somebody has some time invested in this...and it's
pretty funny to boot.

http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/index.html

Don

LOL! There are some real winners in that bunch fo sho!

How did geo-monkey get in there?

http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/SOLONG27.html

Old October 12th 04, 02:48 AM
Mopeadopeizcrazy

LOVE to have that 5K classic

Dream on, jizzboy. Two things keyclowns do:

1. Buy ham gear and be unable to legally use it.
2. Beat off to pics of ham amps

HARDEEHARRHARR!