Old October 14th 04, 09:40 PM
OnlineHamfest

Default AD: First Live Hamfest Web Event, Sat. Oct. 30, 2004

Our first live hamfest event on the web will be held Saturday, October 30,
2004 between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. central standard time (30 Oct 1500Z to
31 Oct 0300Z). During that time we will also be giving away our first door
prize of a new radio. No purchase is necessary to win a door prize but you
must register to be eligible to win.

If you have amateur radio, CB or other radio related equipment for sale then
please set up your hamfest table now so that your items will be on display
for our live event. You may list as many items as you like for sale, and
upload an image of your items or hamfest table, for free. If you need more
space for images or would like to list your items in additional categories
then larger hamfest tables are also available.

Please visit our web site for details at http://www.onlinehamfest.com

73 and enjoy the hamfest!

The Online Hamfest!(tm)
www.onlinehamfest.com

To reply to this message please remove the no spam and extra "_" characters.