Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 15th 04, 04:12 AM
Landshark

Default talkaboutradio & Supernews TOS

http://www.talkaboutradio.com/termsofuse.html

Permitted Uses. You agree that you are responsible for your own
communications and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Forums
only to send and receive messages and material that are legal, proper and
related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation,
you agree that when using a Forum, you will not:

a.. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal
rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

b.. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the
same (hereinafter "Post") any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing,
obscene, or unlawful material or information.

c.. Post any material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright,
trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (the "Rights"), unless
you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post
or transmit such material.

d.. Post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other
similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's
computer.

e.. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial
purpose, other than in Forums intended for such uses.

f.. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain
letters, other than in Forums intended for such uses.

g.. Download any file Posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or
reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner.

h.. Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author
attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or
labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a
file that is posted.

i.. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

http://www.supernews.com/terms_indi.html

a..
1.. With respect to any content you distribute through your Account:
2.. You are solely responsible for your content, and we act as a passive
conduit for your online distribution and publication of your information.
However, we reserve the right to remove content from our servers if we
believe it may create liability for us.

3.. You represent and warrant that any content you distribute through your
Account:

1.. does not infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark,
trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
2.. does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
(including without limitation the laws and regulations governing export
control);
3.. is not defamatory, trade libelous or unlawfully threatening;
4.. is not obscene;
5.. does not violate any laws regarding unfair competition,
antidiscrimination or false advertising, or
6.. does not contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs,
cancelbots or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines. You
may not distribute "spam" through your Account, nor may you take any other
action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our
infrastructure. We deploy automatic word and "spam" filters that may
terminate your postings without delivering them.

1.. If you violate this term and distribute such content, we may, without
prior notice, ban you from any and all services, terminate your
registration, delete your messages or postings, and take any other action we
deem appropriate in our sole discretion.