Old October 15th 04, 06:03 PM
WA3MOJ

Default CB Linear for sale

In article 1097858988.qJ7lRW3qbryEhme9pgEHYw@teranews, N8WWM says...

Skull Cracka 8 pill ....SWEET AMP!!! $300 firm

Contact me via email:

or stop by my QTH and check it out:

N8WWM
DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

That's a nice one Doug, wish I could afford something like that.

Old October 15th 04, 07:02 PM
DR. Death

"WA3MOJ " wrote in message
In article 1097858988.qJ7lRW3qbryEhme9pgEHYw@teranews, N8WWM says...

Skull Cracka 8 pill ....SWEET AMP!!! $300 firm

Contact me via email:

or stop by my QTH and check it out:

N8WWM
DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

That's a nice one Doug, wish I could afford something like that.

You could if you were on foodstamps.

Old October 15th 04, 09:12 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:02:48 -0500, "DR. Death"
wrote in
:

"WA3MOJ " wrote in message
In article 1097858988.qJ7lRW3qbryEhme9pgEHYw@teranews, N8WWM says...

Skull Cracka 8 pill ....SWEET AMP!!! $300 firm

Contact me via email:

or stop by my QTH and check it out:

N8WWM
DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

That's a nice one Doug, wish I could afford something like that.

You could if you were on foodstamps.

Speaking of welfare recipients, I've noticed from google that in the
past couple weeks you have been posting about 15-25 posts/day. You
start in between 9am and 1pm, and keep at it until somewhere between
9pm and 3am. Those aren't very stable sleeping habits for someone who
allegedly works for a living -- it better describes a lazy, alcoholic
couch-potato. And your posts are more-or-less evenly spaced throughout
the day, which doesn't leave you much time for earning a living, does
it? So who puts the food on -your- table, Dr. Death?

Old October 15th 04, 10:26 PM
DR. Death

"WA3MOJ " wrote in message
[...]

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000

Newsgroups
---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =--

Since you asked so nicely, I do work. I am an electrician.
Since the house I am doing is only 3 miles from here I have the opportunity
to take my lunch at home. I am not an alcoholic as you wish to believe,
though upon occasion I will slam back a few. Couch potatoe? I think not, I
am in the mist of remodeling my house and I take small breaks to see what
nonsense (like this) has been posted. As far as sleep is concerned I usually
only sleep 4 to 5 hours per night. Today I did not work as I wanted to
finish some drywall in my utility room and pack for this weekends trip to
the lake. I leave at 5:30. I hope this makes you feel better about my
employment status as I would hate to think it's keeping you up at night.
Have a nice weekend, I know I will

Old October 15th 04, 10:28 PM
DR. Death

"WA3MOJ " wrote in message
[...]

Oh and I forgot to mention Monday was a paid holiday for me.

Old October 16th 04, 07:20 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:26:30 -0500, "DR. Death"
wrote in
:

.. .

"WA3MOJ " wrote in message
[...]

I don't -wish to believe- anything. I simply described one possible
explanation for your irregular posting hours.

though upon occasion I will slam back a few. Couch potatoe? I think not, I
am in the mist of remodeling my house and I take small breaks to see what
nonsense (like this) has been posted.

That's almost disturbing. So how long have you been preoccupied with
reading nonsense?

As far as sleep is concerned I usually
only sleep 4 to 5 hours per night. Today I did not work as I wanted to
finish some drywall in my utility room and pack for this weekends trip to
the lake. I leave at 5:30. I hope this makes you feel better about my
employment status as I would hate to think it's keeping you up at night.

Then set your mind at ease because my sleep is unaffected by your
employment (or lack thereof).

Have a nice weekend, I know I will

After chugging the usenet-juice so heavily the past couple weeks, it
will be interesting to see if your weekend is disrupted by DTs.