Old October 19th 04, 04:01 AM

Old October 19th 04, 04:11 AM

/' ( ,
__/' ) .' `;
o _.-~~~~' ``---..__ .' ;
_.--' b) LANDSHARK ``--...____. .'
( _. )). `-._
`\|\|\|\|)-.....___.- `-. __...--'-.'.
`---......____...---`.___.'----... .' `.;
`-` `

Congrats! You watching the other game? Is this a night for baseball, or
what????????

Old October 19th 04, 04:14 AM
Landshark

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...
Boston wins in 15

Landshark

Congrats! You watching the other game? Is this a night for baseball, or
what????????

Nope, they aren't showing it ( at least what channel it's on)

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Old October 19th 04, 04:19 AM
U Know Who

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...
Boston wins in 15

Landshark

Congrats! You watching the other game? Is this a night for baseball, or
what????????

Nope, they aren't showing it ( at least what channel it's on)

Landshark

On Fox here.

Old October 19th 04, 04:22 AM
Landshark

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...

"U Know Who" wrote
in message ...

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...
Boston wins in 15

Landshark

Congrats! You watching the other game? Is this a night for baseball, or
what????????

Nope, they aren't showing it ( at least what channel it's on)

Landshark

On Fox here.

Nah, not where I'm at. It went straight to news after
the Boston game.

Landshark

Old October 19th 04, 04:25 AM
U Know Who

"Landshark" wrote in message

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...

"U Know Who" wrote
in message ...

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...
Boston wins in 15

Landshark

Congrats! You watching the other game? Is this a night for baseball, or
what????????

Nope, they aren't showing it ( at least what channel it's on)

Landshark

On Fox here.

Nah, not where I'm at. It went straight to news after
the Boston game.

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it
takes to sit down and listen.

Houston just won!!!!!!! Kent homered after they intentionally walked
Berkman. Final....3-0

Old October 19th 04, 04:27 AM
U Know Who

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"Landshark" wrote in message

"U Know Who" wrote
in message ...

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...

"U Know Who" wrote
in message ...

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...
Boston wins in 15

Landshark

Congrats! You watching the other game? Is this a night for baseball,
or what????????

Nope, they aren't showing it ( at least what channel it's on)

Landshark

On Fox here.

Nah, not where I'm at. It went straight to news after
the Boston game.

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it
takes to sit down and listen.

Houston just won!!!!!!! Kent homered after they intentionally walked
Berkman. Final....3-0

Back to STL we go. :-)

Old October 19th 04, 10:37 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
Boston wins in 15

Landshark

Ortiz is their savior again!
Old October 19th 04, 10:40 AM
Steveo

"U Know Who" wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in message

"U Know Who" wrote
in message ...

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...

"U Know Who"
wrote in message ...

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...
Boston wins in 15

Landshark

Congrats! You watching the other game? Is this a night for baseball,
or what????????

Nope, they aren't showing it ( at least what channel it's on)

Landshark

On Fox here.

Nah, not where I'm at. It went straight to news after
the Boston game.

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it
takes to sit down and listen.

Houston just won!!!!!!! Kent homered after they intentionally walked
Berkman. Final....3-0

Congrats, Randy! Jeff Kent, another ex Indian.
Old October 19th 04, 02:28 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
"Landshark" wrote:

Boston wins in 15

Landshark

Ortiz is their savior again!

as much as i hate the yanks the sox will not win two at the stadium.
i'll bet my akc membership fee on this