Old October 21st 04, 09:24 PM
Cry_Keyclowns_Cry

Default AKC MAKES NEWSGROUP A LIVING HELL FOR KEYCLOWNS

(NEWSGROUP, OCT. 20) "No amps, no auctions, no nothing," said Mopeydopey, "
I might as well not even go to the trouble of being a criminal". Keyclowns
all over America held hankies to their dribbling noses this
week and cried tears of defeat. "I'm depressed, I need to sniff the cum
stained jockstrap Doug mailed me" said Twithed, "I can't even post as I Am
Not Ice anymore".
Meanwhile, "The AKC have driven me out" bleated self styled "amp god"
Bill Eitner. "I don't understand why people who USED to be dedicated to
the fine art of splattering 40 channels with poor harmonic filtering don't
at least put up a fight. I mean, we are criminals by choice not by chance"
said Eitner from his Alcatraz cell.
Eitner's unsavory liason with Tim Nebo also came to an abrupt end this
week as Nebo left Galveston to join the famed homosexual performance
troupe, Cirque De Sol-Gay.
But the biggest news of all is that offbeat anarchist and
government-hater Twithed will post no more in rec.radio.cb. "No, it's not
becuz of the saucer men" he chuckled, "It is because of Leland, Sparky,
George, Dave, Jerry, Doug, and the rest of Team Voob.
They have finally worn me out" said the broad-beamed Gulf Coast amateur
sailor and jockstrap collector. "You have no idea what it's like to be the
subject of such a vast, AKC conspiracy dedicated to my undoing. I even
tried bootlegging their ham callsigns on the freeband, but they pay no
attention to my shenanigans. So that's it, I'm through. I'll be a pig
farmer in some ******** like Des Moine before I go back to freebanding".

Old October 22nd 04, 12:02 PM
Steveo

N8WWM proudly declared:

http://n8wwm.4t.com/
Old October 22nd 04, 09:15 PM
DR. Death

"Steveo" wrote in message
N8WWM proudly declared:

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

If he had a pocket protector he would look like my old high school algebra
teacher.
George's pic is just how I imagined he would look.

The Problem of Mixing Religion and Science Richard Clark Antenna 4 September 29th 04 01:48 PM
AKC MAKES NEWSGROUP A LIVING HELL FOR KEYCLOWNS Keyclownz R Dopers CB 55 October 24th 03 07:37 AM
NEWSGROUP GONE TO HELL Galaxyelc CB 47 October 13th 03 01:31 PM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? LLOYD DAVIES N0VFP General 0 July 4th 03 04:21 PM