Old October 24th 04, 08:55 AM
Cry_Keyclowns_Cry

Default Mopeydopey Bear

"Mopeydopey Bear"

I was on the outskirts of a little Ohio town,
Trying to get a blowjob from mopeyfag the keyclown.
The old CB was blaring away on channel one-nine
When there came that fag assed voice on the radio line.
And he said, "Breaker, one-nine, is anyone there?
It's mopey the queer, truckers, and I've got my asshole bare."

Well, I keyed the mike and I said, "Well, you got it,Mopey queer."
And the little punk's voice came back on the air.
"'Preciate the break. Wanna stick yer pekker in my end?"
We discussed his pricing, and then he began:

"Now, I shouldn't bug you with my faggot assed fluff,
Mom said "I suck off the truckers, son, and 1 slut is enough."
But, you see, I get horny and I crave truckers dicks
'For a very low fee, I'll give a great suck and lick.'
I came back and told him to fire up that mouth
And I'd pump his gay lips as long as he'd like.

"This was my dad's radio," the little boy said,
"But he's doing five to seven for making 9 year olds give head.
Dad was turned out about a month ago.
Now he's trying to survive gang rape of his asshole.
Mom has to whore now to make ends meet
And I wanna help out and suck on your meat.
She says not to worry, that her **** is still tight,
But I hear her crying sometimes late at night.
You know, there's one thing I want more than anything else to see.
Is a dripping and throbbing truck driver's pee pee,
Cuz, you see, my dad used to take me for rides on his bone
But I guess that's all over now since my daddy's gone."

Not one breaker came on the old CB
As that little faggot mopey talked gay sex with me.
I tried ignoring my hardon, but the lump just wouldn't stay down
As I thought about my gay lover back in Keyclown town.

"Dad was gonna pimp Mom and me later on this year.
Why, I remember him saying, 'Someday you will be a big faggot too, little
mopey.'
But I know I'll never get to ride a trucker again,
But this old base will keep me in touch with my gay keyclown friends.
Mopeyedopey's gonna back on out now and leave you alone
'Cause it's about time for me to massage my bone.
But you give me a shout when you're passing through
And I'll sure be happy to talk gay sex with you you."

Well, I came back and I said, "Before you go ten-ten,
What's your home-twenty, little CB friend?"
Well, he gave me his address and I never once hesitated
'Cause this hot load of jizz wasn't gonna be masturbated.
I turned that truck around on a dime
And headed straight for Mopeys house, 10-9.

And as I rounded the corner, boy, I got one heck of a shock--
Eighteen-wheelers were lined up for three city blocks!
Why, I guess every driver for miles around had caught Faggotmopey's call.
And that little gay boy was licking their balls.
For as fast as one driver would get off in his ass,
Another would carry him to his truck and pump him again.
Well, you better believe I took my turn at riding Mopeyedopey
I carried him to the sleeper, and pounded his tuffet.
And, buddy, if I never live to see happiness again
I want you to know I saw it that day, in the face of that little fag.

We took up a collection for him before his mama got home
And each driver said "Thank you for licking my bone".
He shook my hand with jizz on his chin
And said, "So long, trucker, I'll blow you again!"
I hit that interstate with **** on my dick
Smiling and remembering little mopeyed puppet's lick.
"Breaker, one-nine," came a voice on the air,
"Just wanna say "**** you" from Mama Mopey.
That ******* little queer won't split all that cash.
'And now I can't pay the rent from selling my gash.
I'll sign off now before I start to cry.
Next time please **** me. Ten-four, and goodbye."

Why does Mopeydopey like Roy Orbison so much?? WA3MOJ Policy 0 December 11th 04 10:10 AM
mopeydopey can't take it Psychiatrist to keyclowns CB 0 October 16th 04 10:40 AM
chubby bear in philly WA3MOJ CB 1 October 16th 04 07:14 AM
Repeater: Bear Mountain, NY ? Steve Stone General 1 August 21st 03 06:34 PM