RadioBanter

-   -   Lunar Eclipse (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32995-lunar-eclipse.html)

Steveo October 28th 04 03:02 AM

Lunar Eclipse

Anyone else see it? Kinda neat.

M-Tech October 28th 04 03:07 AM

Tried...too many clouds.

Don

"Steveo" wrote in message
Anyone else see it? Kinda neat.

Steveo October 28th 04 03:10 AM

"M-Tech" wrote:
Tried...too many clouds.

Don

"Steveo" wrote in message
Anyone else see it? Kinda neat.

I got lucky and caught a break in them. Weatherman said we likely
wouldn't be able to see it either.

U Know Who October 28th 04 03:24 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"M-Tech" wrote:
Tried...too many clouds.

Don

"Steveo" wrote in message
Anyone else see it? Kinda neat.

I got lucky and caught a break in them. Weatherman said we likely
wouldn't be able to see it either.

Really nice here in the armpit of the USA!

Steveo October 28th 04 03:40 AM

"U Know Who" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"M-Tech" wrote:
Tried...too many clouds.

Don

"Steveo" wrote in message
Anyone else see it? Kinda neat.

I got lucky and caught a break in them. Weatherman said we likely
wouldn't be able to see it either.

Really nice here in the armpit of the USA!

Killer..you can smell it too?

Jon Lippert October 28th 04 03:57 AM

Greetings! Not bad here in South Carolina. They told us there would be too
many clouds, but they can't predict the weather here so why should they have
gotten the cloud forcast correct.

DR. Death October 28th 04 04:03 AM

My area has only seen the moon 1 time in almost 2 weeks. But the glow from
the nuke plant has been spectacular.

Steveo October 28th 04 04:36 AM

"DR. Death" wrote:
My area has only seen the moon 1 time in almost 2 weeks. But the glow
from the nuke plant has been spectacular.

Cheech and Chong just shot me the moon.

Steveo October 28th 04 04:43 AM

ojunk (Jon Lippert) wrote:
Greetings! Not bad here in South Carolina. They told us there would be
too many clouds, but they can't predict the weather here so why should
they have gotten the cloud forcast correct.

It was cool while it lasted here in Ohio.

starlord October 28th 04 05:26 AM

Here in the High Mojave Desert it cleared up in time to see it until it was
fully covered, then some clouds covered it for just long enough that when
they broke, the lighted side was starting to come out again. Next one will
be in 07.

--

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm