Old October 28th 04, 03:02 AM
Steveo

Default Lunar Eclipse

Anyone else see it? Kinda neat.
Old October 28th 04, 03:07 AM
M-Tech

Tried...too many clouds.

Don

"Steveo" wrote in message
Anyone else see it? Kinda neat.

Old October 28th 04, 03:10 AM
Steveo

"M-Tech" wrote:
Tried...too many clouds.

Don

"Steveo" wrote in message
Anyone else see it? Kinda neat.

I got lucky and caught a break in them. Weatherman said we likely
wouldn't be able to see it either.
Old October 28th 04, 03:24 AM
U Know Who

"Steveo" wrote in message
"M-Tech" wrote:
Tried...too many clouds.

Don

"Steveo" wrote in message
Anyone else see it? Kinda neat.

I got lucky and caught a break in them. Weatherman said we likely
wouldn't be able to see it either.

Really nice here in the armpit of the USA!

Old October 28th 04, 03:40 AM
Steveo

"U Know Who" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"M-Tech" wrote:
Tried...too many clouds.

Don

"Steveo" wrote in message
Anyone else see it? Kinda neat.

I got lucky and caught a break in them. Weatherman said we likely
wouldn't be able to see it either.

Really nice here in the armpit of the USA!

Killer..you can smell it too?

Old October 28th 04, 03:57 AM
Jon Lippert

Greetings! Not bad here in South Carolina. They told us there would be too
many clouds, but they can't predict the weather here so why should they have
gotten the cloud forcast correct.
Old October 28th 04, 04:03 AM
DR. Death

My area has only seen the moon 1 time in almost 2 weeks. But the glow from
the nuke plant has been spectacular.

Old October 28th 04, 04:36 AM
Steveo

"DR. Death" wrote:
My area has only seen the moon 1 time in almost 2 weeks. But the glow
from the nuke plant has been spectacular.

Cheech and Chong just shot me the moon.
Old October 28th 04, 05:26 AM
starlord

Here in the High Mojave Desert it cleared up in time to see it until it was
fully covered, then some clouds covered it for just long enough that when
they broke, the lighted side was starting to come out again. Next one will
be in 07.

--

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm

SIAR
http://starlords.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.netfirms.com/

"Steveo" wrote in message
Anyone else see it? Kinda neat.

---

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
BPL - UPLC ->Repeat the lie three times and claim it for truth King Zulu Policy 213 July 16th 04 11:31 PM
Eclipse tonight Radioman CB 0 November 8th 03 10:34 PM