Old November 10th 04, 03:21 AM
Dr.X

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

That would be fun..make a DR.X studio to go along with the
broadcast,
sorta
like Ghoulardi. Post the gratest hits and such. lol

WHOA!!!! Steveo! you're alright if you know who Ghoulardi was. lol

-Dr.X

Hell yea, that dude was from Cleveland! They still show him here every
now and again. Usually around Halloween, so that's where I got the
idea lately. Ernie Anderson, right?

Yeah, Ernie was the original. He was also the BEST.

-Dr.X

He went on to make million$ in voice overs.

The the golden throat of abc television. He is missed much.

-Dr.X

Old November 10th 04, 03:33 AM
Steveo

"Dr.X" wrote:
"Dr.X" wrote in message
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

That would be fun..make a DR.X studio to go along with the

broadcast,

Here's the difference between the "amature" radio operators and a
pro.

http://vpndns.com/dr.x.htm

-Dr.X

Is that you? That donut look like a CB to me, sir.

heh-heh... No it's not. It's a studio at a 75kw am radio station. I
sometimes have to laugh at the "amature radio ops" that come here to
tell everyone how it really is. I know better. ;-P

-Dr.X

and yes, that is me.

-Dr.X

I get a kick out of looking at gear, geek I suppose.

Get a haircut ya hippie.
Old November 10th 04, 03:38 AM
Dr.X

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
"Dr.X" wrote in message
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

That would be fun..make a DR.X studio to go along with the

broadcast,

Here's the difference between the "amature" radio operators and a
pro.

http://vpndns.com/dr.x.htm

-Dr.X

Is that you? That donut look like a CB to me, sir.

heh-heh... No it's not. It's a studio at a 75kw am radio station. I
sometimes have to laugh at the "amature radio ops" that come here to
tell everyone how it really is. I know better. ;-P

-Dr.X

and yes, that is me.

-Dr.X

I get a kick out of looking at gear, geek I suppose.

I'll get a pic of the transmitter for ya one of these dayz. Beleive it or
not, those two little black boxes in the back ground and the white box their
sitting on (an adtran and 2 codex's) gives me a link to two satellites in
orbit. WOO-HOO! Talk about skip!

Get a haircut ya hippie.

Can't do radio in WKRP style with short hair. . .yeah ok, hippie. :-)

-Dr.X

Old November 10th 04, 03:09 PM
Chad Wahls

"Dr.X" wrote in message
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
"Dr.X" wrote in message
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

[...]

I'll post pics of the plants I worked at, you'll **** yourself, No analog in
theconsoles, all digital with the guts for 4 stations in an engineering
room. TerrabyteS of Scott Studio hard drives, a geeks haven!!! My fave is
the Apogee Big Ben master clock, if it goes down the whole works comes
crashing down. I'll tell the story of the generator failure sometime

Chad

Old November 11th 04, 04:36 PM
Twistedhed

Hey Dr. X, shoot me an email...