Old October 31st 04, 09:15 PM
Captain Crane

Default Where can you Listen Live - the Internet of CB in Different USAStates

Does anybody have a Site that you can hear CB Radio Live from Different
parts of the U.S.A. That would be so Cool. If you know the sites let
us all know. Thank You
Brian - Las Vegas, NV ( COOLDOG Channel 19)

Old October 31st 04, 09:48 PM
Dr.X

"Captain Crane" wrote in message
Does anybody have a Site that you can hear CB Radio Live from Different
parts of the U.S.A. That would be so Cool. If you know the sites let
us all know. Thank You
Brian - Las Vegas, NV ( COOLDOG Channel 19)

I set a radio/streamer up at a friends house a cple months ago. Saint
Petersburg FL. Requires windows media player but it worked well. I'll have
to go over there to restart it since we took it down for the hurricanes.
It's just a tap off his radio's speaker jack so it streams whatever channel
he happens to be on. Mostly 35am, 29fm, 555usb.

I'll re-post to this thread when I have reconnected it. Should be soon. I
want to listen too when I'm in my apartment. It also transmits with the
software I wrote, but we reserve that for a select few. ;-)

-Dr.X

Old November 1st 04, 02:21 AM
George Kinzer

hey, let us know......

---

Old November 4th 04, 02:26 AM
harvey

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" scribbled:
HARDEEHARRHARRHARR...twithed invites Dr. X to the truckstop john.

what u jealous?
harv

Old November 9th 04, 12:16 AM
Dr.X

"George Kinzer" wrote in message
hey, let us know......

Hey George. My freind and I are testing right now. 11/08/04 7:13 pm.

will be there for a little bit testing. Currently channel 35 in St.
Petersburg FL.

open windows media player, click on file then open. and type this -
mms://24.28.51.177:8080 and hit enter. let me know what it sounds like over
there.

if you don't have a high speed connection, might be a waste of time.

-Dr.X

ps: anyone else try too. let me know. we'll make adjustments as needed.

Old November 9th 04, 12:22 AM
Steveo

"Dr.X" wrote:
"George Kinzer" wrote in message
hey, let us know......

Hey George. My freind and I are testing right now. 11/08/04 7:13 pm.

will be there for a little bit testing. Currently channel 35 in St.
Petersburg FL.

open windows media player, click on file then open. and type this -
mms://24.28.51.177:8080 and hit enter. let me know what it sounds like
over there.

if you don't have a high speed connection, might be a waste of time.

-Dr.X

ps: anyone else try too. let me know. we'll make adjustments as needed.

You're muffled, but I can hear whoever is replying to you pretty well.
Old November 9th 04, 12:28 AM
Dr.X

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
"George Kinzer" wrote in message
hey, let us know......

Hey George. My freind and I are testing right now. 11/08/04 7:13 pm.

will be there for a little bit testing. Currently channel 35 in St.
Petersburg FL.

open windows media player, click on file then open. and type this -
mms://24.28.51.177:8080 and hit enter. let me know what it sounds like
over there.

if you don't have a high speed connection, might be a waste of time.

-Dr.X

ps: anyone else try too. let me know. we'll make adjustments as needed.

You're muffled, but I can hear whoever is replying to you pretty well.

Yeah, that's Bill. you shouldn't hear him very well since the audio output
of the radio isn't supposed to be carrying his mic audio. I'll fix that soon
though.

Thanks for help with testing. Are you on a high speed connection? or modem?

-Dr.X