RadioBanter

-   -   More Dirty Violators (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33074-more-dirty-violators.html)

Happy camper November 11th 04 05:49 AM

More Dirty Violators

This is a terrible thing........more dirty, rotten law violators!

http://www.hotspotcb.com/cbshop/home.html

http://www.jollyrogercb.com/index.html

http://www.dandjradiowaves.com/catalog/index.php

And if thats not bad enough, a school to learn how to be an idiot!

http://www.geocities.com/de2at462/

These violators must be stopped so CB can be enjoyed by all of the law
abiding people who love the citizens radio service.

I Am Not George November 11th 04 08:06 PM

(Happy camper) wrote in message . com...
This is a terrible thing........more dirty, rotten law violators!

http://www.hotspotcb.com/cbshop/home.html

http://www.jollyrogercb.com/index.html

http://www.dandjradiowaves.com/catalog/index.php

And if thats not bad enough, a school to learn how to be an idiot!

http://www.geocities.com/de2at462/

These violators must be stopped so CB can be enjoyed by all of the law
abiding people who love the citizens radio service.

twistsy is this you posting from slidell LA

Happy camper November 12th 04 03:17 AM

(Happy camper) wrote in message . com...
This is a terrible thing........more dirty, rotten law violators!

http://www.hotspotcb.com/cbshop/home.html

http://www.jollyrogercb.com/index.html

http://www.dandjradiowaves.com/catalog/index.php

And if thats not bad enough, a school to learn how to be an idiot!

http://www.geocities.com/de2at462/

These violators must be stopped so CB can be enjoyed by all of the law
abiding people who love the citizens radio service.

Theres no shame in my game........actually I'm not in Slidell. I'm in
Pearl River. The ISP is out of Slidell. Why would I care if amplifier
idiots knew where I was? I did not post anything wrong. Is this not a
CB group? I love CB. It should be enjoyed with in the bounds of the
law.

I have a very 10-8 station. I'm running a 3 element vertical beam
approx 42 feet in the air. By the way, just a little shy of 20 feet
above the peak of my house. Just like the rules say. I dead key just
about 3 watts. All according to the rules. The problem is the amp
users splattering all over the place. The people that use them as well
as the people that sell that should be dealt with according to the
law. The worst part is the idiot operators that scream audio running
big watts live in old broken down trashy trailers and can't hardly
feed their kids much less pay a fine. These are the folks that have
ruined a fine hobby. Yes, I have also supplied tapes and addresses to
the FCC. I'm proud of it. Theres no doubt to anyone in the Pearl
River, LA, Slidell,LA and Pearl River, Miss area of who I am. I freely
advise the law breakers of my intentions. I have evn been helped by
good members of the ozone amateur radio club. You see, those hams
don't dislike us CB guys, they dislike law breakers. Together we're
going to stop them.

U Know Who November 12th 04 04:28 AM

"Happy camper" wrote in message
om...
[...]

The question still begs....why are you replying to yourself?

harvey November 12th 04 12:11 PM

"U Know Who" AKC-M| The question still begs....why are you replying to
yourself?

cause he's lonely?
harv

harvey November 12th 04 08:47 PM

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
| "U Know Who" wrote
| in :
|

| "Happy camper" wrote in message
| om...
| (Happy camper) wrote in message
| . com...
| This is a terrible thing........more dirty, rotten law violators!

http://www.hotspotcb.com/cbshop/home.html

| http://www.jollyrogercb.com/index.html
|
| http://www.dandjradiowaves.com/catalog/index.php
|
| And if thats not bad enough, a school to learn how to be an idiot!
|
| http://www.geocities.com/de2at462/
|
| These violators must be stopped so CB can be enjoyed by all of the
| law
| abiding people who love the citizens radio service.
|
| Theres no shame in my game........actually I'm not in Slidell. I'm in
| Pearl River. The ISP is out of Slidell. Why would I care if amplifier
| idiots knew where I was? I did not post anything wrong. Is this not a
| CB group? I love CB. It should be enjoyed with in the bounds of the
| law.
|
| I have a very 10-8 station. I'm running a 3 element vertical beam
| approx 42 feet in the air. By the way, just a little shy of 20 feet
| above the peak of my house. Just like the rules say. I dead key just
| about 3 watts. All according to the rules. The problem is the amp
| users splattering all over the place. The people that use them as well
| as the people that sell that should be dealt with according to the
| law. The worst part is the idiot operators that scream audio running
| big watts live in old broken down trashy trailers and can't hardly
| feed their kids much less pay a fine. These are the folks that have
| ruined a fine hobby. Yes, I have also supplied tapes and addresses to
| the FCC. I'm proud of it. Theres no doubt to anyone in the Pearl
| River, LA, Slidell,LA and Pearl River, Miss area of who I am. I freely
| advise the law breakers of my intentions. I have evn been helped by
| good members of the ozone amateur radio club. You see, those hams
| don't dislike us CB guys, they dislike law breakers. Together we're
| going to stop them.
|
| The question still begs....why are you replying to yourself?
|
| No different than you answering you're sock puppets.
well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one gets u
medical treatment..
harv

Steveo November 13th 04 02:02 AM

"harvey" wrote:
well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one gets u
medical treatment..
harv

Hand outs are cool. :P

harvey November 13th 04 07:58 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
| "harvey" wrote:
| well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one gets u
| medical treatment..
| harv
|
| Hand outs are cool. :P
i miss the "aloha" joints we used to give each other when i lived in
Hawaii...damn...be jus sitting somewhere and a friend come upo and hand ya
one....jus like shakin hands..:D
harv

Steveo November 13th 04 08:00 AM

"harvey" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
| "harvey" wrote:
| well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one gets
| u medical treatment..
| harv
|
| Hand outs are cool. :P

i miss the "aloha" joints we used to give each other when i lived in
Hawaii...damn...be jus sitting somewhere and a friend come upo and hand
ya one....jus like shakin hands..:D
harv

I have some skunk bud that's happy happy. (don't tell anyone)

harvey November 13th 04 06:09 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
| "harvey" wrote:
| "Steveo" wrote in message
| | "harvey" wrote:
| | well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one
gets
| | u medical treatment..
| | harv
| |
| | Hand outs are cool. :P
|
| i miss the "aloha" joints we used to give each other when i lived in
| Hawaii...damn...be jus sitting somewhere and a friend come upo and hand
| ya one....jus like shakin hands..:D
| harv
|
| I have some skunk bud that's happy happy. (don't tell anyone)
need my address? lol
best thing for migraines.and sea sickness...lol...better than any
pharmecetical....hmm..jus thought about it but .maybe people suffering from
anorexia should be put on a smoke routine and regular trips to wendys and
taco bell? lol
better than any chemical man can come up with..:D
laters
harv

harv

Psychiatrist to keyclowns November 14th 04 07:03 AM

"harvey" wrote in message ...
"Steveo" wrote in message
| "harvey" wrote:
| "Steveo" wrote in message
| | "harvey" wrote:
| | well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one
gets
| | u medical treatment..
| | harv
| |
| | Hand outs are cool. :P
|
| i miss the "aloha" joints we used to give each other when i lived in
| Hawaii...damn...be jus sitting somewhere and a friend come upo and hand
| ya one....jus like shakin hands..:D
| harv
|
| I have some skunk bud that's happy happy. (don't tell anyone)
need my address? lol
best thing for migraines.and sea sickness...lol...better than any
pharmecetical....hmm..jus thought about it but .maybe people suffering from
anorexia should be put on a smoke routine and regular trips to wendys and
taco bell? lol
better than any chemical man can come up with..:D
laters
harv

harv

Certified letter is going Monday to Yahoo about that Alfa-Tango group
and web page on Geocities. Will explain to Yahoo how illegal radio
operators can interfere with 1st responders in emergencies, etc. The
others will be dealt with through the FCC. We should see more keyclown
sites giving up the ghost pretty soon.
Ya see, dummies...all you can do is pound your keyboards with
frustrated insults and vapid retorts. AKC can and does slap down
illegal keyclowns daily.
If you dont think so, post an auction on ebay and let us know about it
here...see how long it lasts if it is for illegal stuff.
It is rapidly approaching the holiday season, and the AKC aims to
make this a fun time for all legal CB'ers by stopping the activities
that give all you off topic kneepadded sissies your jollies.

You can jabber, you just can't do anything BUT jabber....must suck for
you!

harvey November 14th 04 05:23 PM

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
| Certified letter is going Monday to Yahoo about that Alfa-Tango group
| and web page on Geocities. Will explain to Yahoo how illegal radio
| operators can interfere with 1st responders in emergencies, etc. The
| others will be dealt with through the FCC. We should see more keyclown
| sites giving up the ghost pretty soon.
| Ya see, dummies...all you can do is pound your keyboards with
| frustrated insults and vapid retorts. AKC can and does slap down
| illegal keyclowns daily.
| If you dont think so, post an auction on ebay and let us know about it
| here...see how long it lasts if it is for illegal stuff.
| It is rapidly approaching the holiday season, and the AKC aims to
| make this a fun time for all legal CB'ers by stopping the activities
| that give all you off topic kneepadded sissies your jollies.
|
| You can jabber, you just can't do anything BUT jabber....must suck for
| you!
oh your insults dont bother me, and dont see what AT has to do with me?
you're ****in' in the wind.....i bet you're fun to mess with in
person...lol,take care nutso
harv

Steveo November 14th 04 05:25 PM

"harvey" wrote:
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
| Certified letter is going Monday to Yahoo about that Alfa-Tango group
| and web page on Geocities. Will explain to Yahoo how illegal radio
| operators can interfere with 1st responders in emergencies, etc. The
| others will be dealt with through the FCC. We should see more keyclown
| sites giving up the ghost pretty soon.
| Ya see, dummies...all you can do is pound your keyboards with
| frustrated insults and vapid retorts. AKC can and does slap down
| illegal keyclowns daily.
| If you dont think so, post an auction on ebay and let us know about it
| here...see how long it lasts if it is for illegal stuff.
| It is rapidly approaching the holiday season, and the AKC aims to
| make this a fun time for all legal CB'ers by stopping the activities
| that give all you off topic kneepadded sissies your jollies.
|
| You can jabber, you just can't do anything BUT jabber....must suck for
| you!
oh your insults dont bother me, and dont see what AT has to do with me?
you're ****in' in the wind.....i bet you're fun to mess with in
person...lol,take care nutso
harv

Nah, he's no fun in person, been there done that. He to big a chicken****
to deal with me or you in person.

http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...closefugly.jpg

Lancer November 14th 04 10:52 PM

On 14 Nov 2004 14:25:03 -0800, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

hey harvy, what do you think of a guy who is scared to death of people
finding out who he is and coming to his own home?

You're scared to death?

Happy camper November 15th 04 12:55 AM

Why is it the keyclowns can't/won't address the core issue? The issue
is the law breakers who try to ruin this fine group. We demand a stop
to the posts concerning radios that break federal law. They may be
more suited to the pirate radio grouos. Or maybe a new group that
deals with federal law breakers. The keyclowns as well as the dealers
of contraband would have a home.

Here's another thing. Why does it seem that the keyclowns always want
to fight or beat up people who disagree with them? I just don't
understand. Even if the FCC finally catches all of them they're still
going to be posting off topic things on the internet. The best option
is they're own group. That still doesn't keep them off the citizen
band with radios meant for amateur radio. Of course most of those
radios were not ever intended for amateur use. No true CB operator
wants all that echo stuff much less an amateur operator using it.

The bottom line is talk about 11 meter amps and non type accepted 11
meter transmitters do not belong here. This is a group for citizen
band radio operators and those interested in the proper operation of
the above. One day the keyclowns will be caught and dealt with. When
they're caught they'll be much gnashing of the teeth in the trailer
parks across America. Make no mistake, you violators WILL BE CAUGHT.
You are NOT "freebanders"! You are common thugs, no more than that.

There is time to change. Respect your government. Respect the FCC.
Most of all, learn to respect yourselves.

Twistedhed November 15th 04 03:36 PM

From: (Happy=A0camper)
Why is it the keyclowns can't/won't address

the core issue?

Only because you are unable to comprehend what those issues may be.

The issue is the law breakers who try to ruin

this fine group.

Yep,,that's certainly an issue *you* have.
You may first educate yourself so as to redefine what you apply the word
"ruin". One man gathers what another man spills.

We demand a stop to the posts concerning

radios that break federal law

The mere discussing of radios that are not in compliance with the FCC
is not against any law. Even if it were, you lose. Your low self-esteem
gives way to your starvation for status, of whcih you have zero. Look
for some good in yourself and you won't have to look to others to
compensate for your self-hatred.