Old November 11th 04, 05:49 AM
Happy camper

Default More Dirty Violators

This is a terrible thing........more dirty, rotten law violators!

http://www.hotspotcb.com/cbshop/home.html

http://www.jollyrogercb.com/index.html

http://www.dandjradiowaves.com/catalog/index.php

And if thats not bad enough, a school to learn how to be an idiot!

http://www.geocities.com/de2at462/

These violators must be stopped so CB can be enjoyed by all of the law
abiding people who love the citizens radio service.
Old November 11th 04, 08:06 PM
I Am Not George

(Happy camper) wrote in message . com...
This is a terrible thing........more dirty, rotten law violators!

http://www.hotspotcb.com/cbshop/home.html

http://www.jollyrogercb.com/index.html

http://www.dandjradiowaves.com/catalog/index.php

And if thats not bad enough, a school to learn how to be an idiot!

http://www.geocities.com/de2at462/

These violators must be stopped so CB can be enjoyed by all of the law
abiding people who love the citizens radio service.

twistsy is this you posting from slidell LA
Old November 12th 04, 03:17 AM
Happy camper

(Happy camper) wrote in message . com...
This is a terrible thing........more dirty, rotten law violators!

http://www.hotspotcb.com/cbshop/home.html

http://www.jollyrogercb.com/index.html

http://www.dandjradiowaves.com/catalog/index.php

And if thats not bad enough, a school to learn how to be an idiot!

http://www.geocities.com/de2at462/

These violators must be stopped so CB can be enjoyed by all of the law
abiding people who love the citizens radio service.

Theres no shame in my game........actually I'm not in Slidell. I'm in
Pearl River. The ISP is out of Slidell. Why would I care if amplifier
idiots knew where I was? I did not post anything wrong. Is this not a
CB group? I love CB. It should be enjoyed with in the bounds of the
law.

I have a very 10-8 station. I'm running a 3 element vertical beam
approx 42 feet in the air. By the way, just a little shy of 20 feet
above the peak of my house. Just like the rules say. I dead key just
about 3 watts. All according to the rules. The problem is the amp
users splattering all over the place. The people that use them as well
as the people that sell that should be dealt with according to the
law. The worst part is the idiot operators that scream audio running
big watts live in old broken down trashy trailers and can't hardly
feed their kids much less pay a fine. These are the folks that have
ruined a fine hobby. Yes, I have also supplied tapes and addresses to
the FCC. I'm proud of it. Theres no doubt to anyone in the Pearl
River, LA, Slidell,LA and Pearl River, Miss area of who I am. I freely
advise the law breakers of my intentions. I have evn been helped by
good members of the ozone amateur radio club. You see, those hams
don't dislike us CB guys, they dislike law breakers. Together we're
going to stop them.
Old November 12th 04, 04:28 AM
U Know Who

"Happy camper" wrote in message
om...
[...]

The question still begs....why are you replying to yourself?

Old November 12th 04, 12:11 PM
harvey

"U Know Who" AKC-M| The question still begs....why are you replying to
yourself?

cause he's lonely?
harv

Old November 12th 04, 08:47 PM
harvey

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
| "U Know Who" wrote
| in :
|

| "Happy camper" wrote in message
| om...
| (Happy camper) wrote in message
| . com...
| This is a terrible thing........more dirty, rotten law violators!

http://www.hotspotcb.com/cbshop/home.html

| http://www.jollyrogercb.com/index.html
|
| http://www.dandjradiowaves.com/catalog/index.php
|
| And if thats not bad enough, a school to learn how to be an idiot!
|
| http://www.geocities.com/de2at462/
|
| These violators must be stopped so CB can be enjoyed by all of the
| law
| abiding people who love the citizens radio service.
|
| Theres no shame in my game........actually I'm not in Slidell. I'm in
| Pearl River. The ISP is out of Slidell. Why would I care if amplifier
| idiots knew where I was? I did not post anything wrong. Is this not a
| CB group? I love CB. It should be enjoyed with in the bounds of the
| law.
|
| I have a very 10-8 station. I'm running a 3 element vertical beam
| approx 42 feet in the air. By the way, just a little shy of 20 feet
| above the peak of my house. Just like the rules say. I dead key just
| about 3 watts. All according to the rules. The problem is the amp
| users splattering all over the place. The people that use them as well
| as the people that sell that should be dealt with according to the
| law. The worst part is the idiot operators that scream audio running
| big watts live in old broken down trashy trailers and can't hardly
| feed their kids much less pay a fine. These are the folks that have
| ruined a fine hobby. Yes, I have also supplied tapes and addresses to
| the FCC. I'm proud of it. Theres no doubt to anyone in the Pearl
| River, LA, Slidell,LA and Pearl River, Miss area of who I am. I freely
| advise the law breakers of my intentions. I have evn been helped by
| good members of the ozone amateur radio club. You see, those hams
| don't dislike us CB guys, they dislike law breakers. Together we're
| going to stop them.
|
| The question still begs....why are you replying to yourself?
|
| No different than you answering you're sock puppets.
well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one gets u
medical treatment..
harv

Old November 13th 04, 02:02 AM
Steveo

"harvey" wrote:
well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one gets u
medical treatment..
harv

Hand outs are cool. :P
Old November 13th 04, 07:58 AM
harvey

"Steveo" wrote in message
| "harvey" wrote:
| well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one gets u
| medical treatment..
| harv
|
| Hand outs are cool. :P
i miss the "aloha" joints we used to give each other when i lived in
Hawaii...damn...be jus sitting somewhere and a friend come upo and hand ya
one....jus like shakin hands..
harv

Old November 13th 04, 08:00 AM
Steveo

"harvey" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
| "harvey" wrote:
| well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one gets
| u medical treatment..
| harv
|
| Hand outs are cool. :P

i miss the "aloha" joints we used to give each other when i lived in
Hawaii...damn...be jus sitting somewhere and a friend come upo and hand
ya one....jus like shakin hands..
harv

I have some skunk bud that's happy happy. (don't tell anyone)
Old November 13th 04, 06:09 PM
harvey

"Steveo" wrote in message
| "harvey" wrote:
| "Steveo" wrote in message
| | "harvey" wrote:
| | well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one
gets
| | u medical treatment..
| | harv
| |
| | Hand outs are cool. :P
|
| i miss the "aloha" joints we used to give each other when i lived in
| Hawaii...damn...be jus sitting somewhere and a friend come upo and hand
| ya one....jus like shakin hands..
| harv
|
| I have some skunk bud that's happy happy. (don't tell anyone)
need my address? lol
best thing for migraines.and sea sickness...lol...better than any
pharmecetical....hmm..jus thought about it but .maybe people suffering from
anorexia should be put on a smoke routine and regular trips to wendys and
taco bell? lol
better than any chemical man can come up with..
laters
harv

harv