RadioBanter

-   -   A few evils of ALL Presidential regimes (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33081-re-few-evils-all-presidential-regimes.html)

Landshark November 12th 04 05:11 AM

A few evils of ALL Presidential regimes

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Bush LIE #1:
Clinton LIE #2:
Bush Sr. LIE #4:
Regan LIE #5:
Carter LIE #6:
Ford LIE #7:
Nixon LIE #8:
Johnson LIE #9:
Kennedy #10:

Dude, I hate to break it to you.............. But they all
lie to make there own agenda work. The elections
over, we have four more years of Bush, like or not.
You'll get your chance to vote again in 2008, God
knows what kind of candidates we'll have then.

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

Twistedhed November 12th 04 03:01 PM

From: (Landshark)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
... Bush LIE #1:
Clinton LIE #2:
Bush Sr. LIE #4:
Regan LIE #5:
Carter LIE #6:
Ford LIE #7:
Nixon LIE #8:
Johnson LIE #9:
Kennedy #10:

Dude, I hate to break it to you.............. But

they all lie to make there own agenda work.

Agree,,,except for Carter,,,he was too much a humanitarian to be
president. Too nice a guy and one can't be president.

The elections over, we have four more years

of Bush, like or not.

Just another day in paradise. Nest egg, nest egg.

You'll get your chance to

vote again in 2008, God knows what kind of

candidates we'll have then.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Landsha rk

--

Hillary vs, Ahnold or Rudy.

Steveo November 12th 04 04:07 PM

(Twistedhed) wrote:
Agree,,,except for Carter,,,he was too much a humanitarian to be
president. Too nice a guy and one can't be president.

Too big of a bleeding heart pussy liberal. Those are banned now.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns November 14th 04 07:14 AM

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Landshark)
[...]

Hitlary won't get the 2008 nomination...the dems blew it running
Kerry...do you think a weird carpetbagging powermad cow like her has a
chance? Ahnold isn't native born so he can't run...Guiliani will
likely be dead of his cancer by then. Look at him in pre 9/11 pics,
and look at more recent ones.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns November 14th 04 07:16 AM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Agree,,,except for Carter,,,he was too much a humanitarian to be
president. Too nice a guy and one can't be president.

Too big of a bleeding heart pussy liberal. Those are banned now.

Carter told the biggest lie of all in the run up to the '76
election..."I will never lie to you."

The limpwristed twit sat there with his weenie in his hand praying
that the Ayatollah wouldn't break in and cut it off during the whole
last half of his presidency.

Steveo November 14th 04 01:40 PM

(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Agree,,,except for Carter,,,he was too much a humanitarian to be
president. Too nice a guy and one can't be president.

Too big of a bleeding heart pussy liberal. Those are banned now.

Carter told the biggest lie of all in the run up to the '76
election..."I will never lie to you."

The limpwristed twit sat there with his weenie in his hand praying
that the Ayatollah wouldn't break in and cut it off during the whole
last half of his presidency.

True. The only time I've seen a bigger coward was when I looked at you. I
didn't think I'd ever see anything so fugly without digging.

http://img96.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img96...closefugly.jpg

Psychiatrist to keyclowns November 15th 04 03:07 AM

Steveo wrote in message
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Agree,,,except for Carter,,,he was too much a humanitarian to be
president. Too nice a guy and one can't be president.

Too big of a bleeding heart pussy liberal. Those are banned now.

Carter told the biggest lie of all in the run up to the '76
election..."I will never lie to you."

The limpwristed twit sat there with his weenie in his hand praying
that the Ayatollah wouldn't break in and cut it off during the whole
last half of his presidency.

True. The only time I've seen a bigger coward was when I looked at you. I
didn't think I'd ever see anything so fugly without digging.

http://img96.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img96...closefugly.jpg

Chip working on schedule and according to program. Bark some more, fido.

Steveo November 15th 04 11:18 AM

Steveo wrote in message
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Agree,,,except for Carter,,,he was too much a humanitarian to be
president. Too nice a guy and one can't be president.

Too big of a bleeding heart pussy liberal. Those are banned now.

Carter told the biggest lie of all in the run up to the '76
election..."I will never lie to you."

The limpwristed twit sat there with his weenie in his hand praying
that the Ayatollah wouldn't break in and cut it off during the whole
last half of his presidency.

True. The only time I've seen a bigger coward was when I looked at you.
I didn't think I'd ever see anything so fugly without digging.

http://img96.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img96...closefugly.jpg

Chip working on schedule and according to program. Bark some more, fido.

You look like a cow chip.

Twistedhed November 15th 04 03:16 PM

From: (Steveo)
(Twistedhed) wrote: Agree,,,except for Carter,,,he
was too much a humanitarian to be president. Too nice a guy and one
can't be president.
Too big of a bleeding heart pussy liberal.
Those are banned now.
_
It's what I said all along. The Bush regime has always seeked to silent
opposition or views they do not agree. It doesn't matter what group the
rabid right is attacking,,.it's chilling, as those who stand by and say
or do nothing will find no one left to defend or speak on their behalf
when the fascist regime comes after them and they are all that is left.
Interesting is page 88 of the 911 Report that tells us what MUSt be done
to protect the US. Among their findings, is that the mandatory use of
ALL national power is a dire necessito to success...Dilpomacy (Bush
failed), Intelligence (Bush failed), Covert Action (Bush failed..Tora
Bora), Law Enforcement, Economic Policy (Bush failed), Foreign Aid (Bush
failed,,he renigued on many promises of foreign aid to many
countries,,,most recenty, Rwanda) and Homeland Defense (Bush failed,,not
only were we hit with 911, we were hit with anthrax attacks after 911)