Old November 12th 04, 05:11 AM
Landshark

Default A few evils of ALL Presidential regimes

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Bush LIE #1:
Clinton LIE #2:
Bush Sr. LIE #4:
Regan LIE #5:
Carter LIE #6:
Ford LIE #7:
Nixon LIE #8:
Johnson LIE #9:
Kennedy #10:

Dude, I hate to break it to you.............. But they all
lie to make there own agenda work. The elections
over, we have four more years of Bush, like or not.
You'll get your chance to vote again in 2008, God
knows what kind of candidates we'll have then.

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.