Old November 17th 04, 11:33 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Do you need a lime twist with that, or is that just for the yuppies?

LOL!!!, it depends on ones taste for beer. I'll tell you, when
in Mexico for a week and all you drink are Mexican beers, it's nice
to get home and have a few Budweiser's or something along those lines.

Landshark

True, but the tequila is hard to beat.
Old November 18th 04, 05:03 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Do you need a lime twist with that, or is that just for the yuppies?

LOL!!!, it depends on ones taste for beer. I'll tell you, when
in Mexico for a week and all you drink are Mexican beers, it's nice
to get home and have a few Budweiser's or something along those lines.

Landshark

True, but the tequila is hard to beat.

You got that right! They make there own brands down
there, not for export.......... Damn fine stuff!

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help