Old November 18th 04, 04:11 AM
TBA

Default Al-Jazeer

I think the US or Russia should blow the Al-Jazeer network off the air. That
is "one" of the methods used to propagate the BS of Bin Laden. As long as he
is made a star, he'll keep looking for attention. Take Al-Jazeer out, then
nuke Afghanistan. Go from there with the rest of them. Instead of pussy
footing around, gather up the balls to do it and get it over with.
Guaranteed, no one will screw with US (or Russia) after that. I'm glad
Russia is doing something about theirs. Those ass holes that stormed that
school were nothing but Pussies, to go after innocent kids. That's how those
"pussies" operate. Not man enough to fight real men. Suicide bombers,
whatever. ALL PUSSIES. They take the quick way out. That's not a real fight.
We all know, committing suicide is a pussies' way out of life.

IF they want to die so bad, fine - round up all their sand covered stinky
asses and put them in one big building, then blow it to hell. We need to
quit screwing around with these ass holes. Quit playing by rules of decency,
they don't! WAR IS WAR. The sooner we quit screwing around, the faster the
job will get done. That Fallujah deal was brewing for how long? We finally
went in and kicked ass. They should have just bombed the hell out of
Fallujah and been done with it - weeks ago.
If they're hiding in a Mosque, so be it, level it - we can build them a new
one. WE're rebuilding everything else! Show the enemy that no place is safe
to hide. Hell, you show fear of going in an area, they'll all congregate
there and come out like the cock roaches they are when the need arises. Them
scum bags don't deserve mercy. Al-Jazeer should be Al-Brazeer - the pussy
network. And I ain't talking sexually! Instead of Bin Laden and his donkey
cock sucking followers hiding behind their skirts and a camera, take off
their panties, put a pair of trousers on and come out and fight like a real
bunch of men.

The other thing, our media.. They **** me off. They have NO right - showing
those our men shoot in the face of war. Yes, innocent casualties will
happen. 3000+ of ours died in an act of war - totally innocent. WHY should
we be made the bad guy? Our media has NO PLACE in the midst of a war. They
make it worse than it is. Our men are being shot up, no one cares. We shoot
one of theirs and OH MY GOD, we committed a sin. SCREW THAT. It's kill or be
killed.

Those damned RULES that we follow are going to end up making our military
seem like a bunch of candy asses. Like the one officer, Court Martialed for
making a prisoner talk - using a hand gun aimed at him? I don't suppose the
beheading of innocent people is any worse? Like they probably weren't
tortured before hand? Yeah right. These people who want to follow rules, got
their priorities ass backwards. To hell with the rules. KICK ASS. Patton
would roll over in his grave to see how some of this **** is being done. Our
enemy shows no mercy and take innocent lives to boot. TO HELL WITH RULES.
Wipe the scum out and be quick about it. The sooner we quit screwing around
with them, the sooner they'll get the message - stop or die.

TBA