Old November 25th 04, 02:33 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

"harvey" wrote:

better think about
a filter jus in case?

Ain't no filter for that nasty stuff.

Sure there is................... Charcoal filter
one drop at a time................. JD.

Landshark

Sipping is moderation. I forgot to tell Jimbo that his 2510
was driving my linear amplifier when it fell out.

False alarm, Jim...radio never moved.

no worries as i believe that the radio you have has the star washer mod
i put in. thats the one where it does away with the lcd crapping out in
cold weather and helps when the radio gets bounced. let me know how it
works in february or whenever it falls out of the truck hehehe
Old November 25th 04, 06:03 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"harvey" wrote:
better think about
a filter jus in case?

Ain't no filter for that nasty stuff.

Sure there is................... Charcoal filter
one drop at a time................. JD.

Landshark

Sipping is moderation. I forgot to tell Jimbo that his 2510
was driving my linear amplifier when it fell out.

False alarm, Jim...radio never moved.

V E L C R O.......................

Landshark

Heh, I had it strapped before Mikey ****ed it up.

Sure, blame it on Mickey :P Oh that was Mikey, not
Mickey........... LOL!!!

Landshark

He has big ears...

Goofy? LOL!!!! Happy Thanksgiving Dude.

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

Old November 25th 04, 06:03 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
Steveo wrote:
"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

"harvey" wrote:

better think about
a filter jus in case?

Ain't no filter for that nasty stuff.

Sure there is................... Charcoal filter
one drop at a time................. JD.

Landshark

Sipping is moderation. I forgot to tell Jimbo that his 2510
was driving my linear amplifier when it fell out.

False alarm, Jim...radio never moved.

no worries as i believe that the radio you have has the star washer mod i
put in. thats the one where it does away with the lcd crapping out in cold
weather and helps when the radio gets bounced. let me know how it works in
february or whenever it falls out of the truck hehehe

Ahhhh, the famous no LCD until warms up.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old November 25th 04, 03:03 PM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:

"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

"harvey" wrote:

better think about
a filter jus in case?

Ain't no filter for that nasty stuff.

Sure there is................... Charcoal filter
one drop at a time................. JD.

Landshark

Sipping is moderation. I forgot to tell Jimbo that his 2510
was driving my linear amplifier when it fell out.

False alarm, Jim...radio never moved.

no worries as i believe that the radio you have has the star washer mod i
put in. thats the one where it does away with the lcd crapping out in cold
weather and helps when the radio gets bounced. let me know how it works in
february or whenever it falls out of the truck hehehe

Ahhhh, the famous no LCD until warms up.

Landshark

i've seen that and also when everything is lit and wont shut off.
i also have the hr2510 cookbook in paper form and when i get a chance
i'll put it on the web.
happy turkey day sharkie and everyone else.
Old November 27th 04, 05:27 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:

"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message
.. .

"harvey" wrote:

[...]

Thanks Jim, hope everything turned out good
for you.

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

27.555 Cqcqdx181 CB 1 July 7th 04 05:40 PM
How do I get 27.555 ? Hamguy CB 1 June 19th 04 01:10 PM
27.555 Nicolai Carpathia CB 2 June 10th 04 08:10 PM
The eleven meter free-band (Twistedhed) Policy 0 March 8th 04 04:11 AM
27.555 UknowMeJP CB 1 August 25th 03 07:58 PM