Old December 6th 04, 03:11 AM
Gulf Coast Tony

Default Lancer The Prancer

Lancer and Steveo are in love.

http://www.co.medina.oh.us/

Could a gay partnership be in their future?
Old December 6th 04, 03:38 AM
BP

(Gulf Coast Tony) wrote in
om:

Lancer and Steveo are in love.

http://www.co.medina.oh.us/

Could a gay partnership be in their future?

Now switch over to Happy Camper... do some more
nym-shyfting tricks 'n' stuff... too easy..

Obcessed AKC's, are just sooooo clever, ain't they??

Old December 6th 04, 11:29 AM
Steveo

BP wrote:
(Gulf Coast Tony) wrote in
om:

Lancer and Steveo are in love.

http://www.co.medina.oh.us/

Could a gay partnership be in their future?

Now switch over to Happy Camper... do some more
nym-shyfting tricks 'n' stuff... too easy..

Obcessed AKC's, are just sooooo clever, ain't they??

Yea, braniak even found Medina on the web. I'm impressed.
Old December 6th 04, 02:14 PM
Lancer

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 03:38:00 -0000, BP
wrote:

(Gulf Coast Tony) wrote in
. com:

Lancer and Steveo are in love.

http://www.co.medina.oh.us/

Could a gay partnership be in their future?

Now switch over to Happy Camper... do some more
nym-shyfting tricks 'n' stuff... too easy..

Obcessed AKC's, are just sooooo clever, ain't they??

Clever? It probably took all of them working together to come up with
that link. If they weren't so funny, you would almost have to feel
sorry for them.
Old December 6th 04, 11:27 AM
Steveo

(Gulf Coast Tony) wrote:
Lancer and Steveo are in love.

http://www.co.medina.oh.us/

Could a gay partnership be in their future?

Just because -you- suck your friends cocks, doesn't mean I do. Nym shifting
loser.

Stay the hell away from Medina, we don't want your kind here.

Lancer prancer tiny dancer cb amp killa CB 1 December 6th 04 12:21 AM
Lancer The Flamming Truckstop Prancer Happy camper CB 13 December 5th 04 11:00 PM
Lancer, Steveo, GW King of Scots CB 6 January 7th 04 03:16 AM
Hey Scott Unit 69 Lancer Robert The Bruce CB 6 January 7th 04 12:10 AM