Old December 7th 04, 07:38 PM

Young Men are delicious,
Healthy, virile and strong,
With smooth skin, a firm fleshy arse,
And hair growing where it belongs.

hey steve I know your forging wa3moj and trying to make him appear gay
but you seem to be really getting into your roll LOL

Old December 8th 04, 05:32 AM
HAPPY CAMPER

Steveo wrote:
"HAPPY CAMPER" wrote:
You are truly sick. I liked you better when I thought you were

just a
stupid keyclown. No wonder you and BP and Lancer make keyboard love

each other.

You better ask yourself if losing your cable feed is worth it.

cable-68-114-111-209.sli.la.charter.com

For what?? replying to YOUR post?? I don't know if you're sick or just
plain nuts.

Old December 11th 04, 07:37 AM
WhyCanNotWeAllBeGeorge

Your Mother would be really proud of you.......FAGGOT!
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Steveo" wrote:
HA! You can tell when doug is at his meltdown point, his gayness takes
over his pea brain.

Old December 13th 04, 12:28 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! don't start talking about dog sleds. mopeydopey
knows that there are dogs with dogsleds...he will kidnap them and take
them home so he can watch his true love romance them.

Old December 13th 04, 12:38 AM
dug88

somehow, you seem strangley familiar
at minimum strange

is that you monkey?

i thought you lived in florida
but 5 years since i visited here, so things change

dug88
HELP my igloo is melting

oups.com...

Old December 15th 04, 03:15 AM
dug88

lovely letter

did u rit it yourself

actually just wanna **** ya off
need some help of the "traditional charter of marriage" in canada

instead of telling me how HE SPREAD HIS LEGS THIS WEEK
how about telling me. AND anyone else
how did this man change my life for the better

and ADD any newsgroup you like

oh and you can't confess to enjoying something
repent and slam it into a drawer, or door way.
there is a dull idea

ADD a newsgroup
lets let people know canuck is for canada. WE care about our lovers.

dug88

"Steveo" wrote in message
om...
I'm Steveo. I'm a cocksucker. Yeh, that's right, a cocksucker. I
pleasure straightguys with my mouth when they're horny and there's no
pussyaround. And when they've popped their load down my throat, theyjust
stick their meat back in their pants and zip up. Sometimesthey say thanks,
sometimes they don't. But that's OK, it's justhow straight guys treat
cocksuckers. Straight guys always want to know what a guy like
megets out of giving them blow jobs when they don't give meanything in
return. Well, that's easy. They do give me something,they give me dick,
the most wonderful, sexiest thing in the worldto a fag. So while the
straight guy is using my mouth as a pussysubstitute in order to satisfy
his sexual needs, he is alsoletting me worship his cock so I can satisfy
mine. That's a fairdeal as far as I'm concerned. But, hey, don't
get me wrong. Seeing me walk down thestreet, you'd never think I was
queer. I don't swish. I hang outwith my friends, play sports, get drunk
now and then, the usualguy-guy stuff. I'm totally male and a regular guy
in every wayexcept one: My favorite kind of sex is sucking on another
guy'sdick and taking his load for him. Am I glad that I turned
out to be a cocksucker insteadof a normal, pussy-chasing straight guy?
Yeah, I am, even thoughsometimes it can be tough being a fag in a
straight-ruled world,especially a fag who likes what I like. I wouldn't
want to beanything else though. In fact, tell you the truth, I'm more
thanglad, I'm proud to be a cocksucker. I'm proud that the guys wholet me
service them usually come back for more, whenever they'refeeling horny and
need the kind of ego-trip-hot-sex that they canonly get from a really good
cocksucker who asks nothing more thanthe privilege of being allowed to
suck them. But I'll admit it took me a while to get here. Like allguys
growing up homo instead of hetero, I suppose, I had tofigure out a few
things first. Let me tell you about it. * *
* Ever since I can remember I've been fascinated by otherguy's
dicks and I started sucking on them as soon as my oldercousin he's a homo
too showed me what a blow job was and then letme practice on his dick so I
could learn to do it right. Rightfrom that first time I loved how it felt
to have his cock in mymouth, how good it made me feel to suck on it, to
make it minefor a few minutes. Even more, I loved how much my cousin
enjoyedbeing sucked off, how good I made him feel. He'd kick back andrelax
on the bed, his hands behind his head, just letting mepleasure him, and I
fell in love with giving sexual service toother men. It just felt so good
to suck on his beautiful cockuntil he popped his load.
Naturally, as soon as I discovered cocksucking, Iwanted more, lots more,
and my cousin told me about the Y and themen's room in the bus station
downtown. He said that guys whowere horny would go there and let guys like
us feed on their meatso they could get off. I'll never forget the first
time I went to the Y, acouple of months after I started sucking my
cousin's dick. Thisgood-looking guy came into the men's room dressed only
in gymshorts and a jock. He saw me sitting in one of the stalls,
whichdidn't have any doors. I guess it was obvious I wasn't there totake a
****. "You want something, boy?" he asked when he saw melooking
at him while he took a leak at one of the urinals. "Yes,
please," I answered, my heart racing. "What's that, boy?" "Can I
suck your cock, please, sir?" "You a cocksucker, boy?" he said,
waving his dick atme. "Yes, sir, I am. Please let me suck on
it." "Funny," he said, "you don't look queer." "Well,
it's just that I like to suck guys. I'm not asissy or anything." He walked
toward me, his dick getting hard. God, it wasbeautiful, sticking out from
his lean, hard body, his heavy ballshanging below it. "You do a good job,
cocksucker," he said, standing infront of me, his manhood a few inches
from my face. "Yes, sir," I answered, "I'll suck it good for
you." "You do that, boy." I leaned forward and felt
for the first time the utterbliss that comes over me when a straight man's
cock slides intomy mouth. It thrilled me to be this hunky guy's
cocksucker, theinstrument of his pleasure. As I sucked him, he kept
calling menames like faggot and queer boy and I felt smaller and
smallerand he seemed bigger and more masculine every second, until heblew
his wad down my throat. When it was over, he thanked me andtold me I was a
good cocksucker. That really made me feel goodbecause I wanted to be the
best cocksucker in the world for a guylike him. Two other guys
used my mouth as a pussy substitute thatday and they called me names too.
That bothered me at first. Eventhen, I didn't think of myself as like one
of those swishy guyseveryone made fun of at school. As I told that first
guy, Iwasn't a sissy, it just made me feel good to suck dick. At thattime,
I guess, I thought my cousin and I must be just about theonly guys in the
world who needed dick instead of pussy butdidn't act queer. But my cousin
told me there were plenty of guyslike us, and being a cocksucker didn't
mean you weren't a man. Itjust meant you liked sucking dick. But
he also told me that straight guys need to protecttheir self-image before
they can relax and get sexual servicefrom another man. He said that
submitting to a straight guy'sverbal abuse when you serviced him was just
part of being acocksucker and you had to learn to get off on it. Part of
thejob, so to speak. He was right, of course. Pretty soon I wantedthe
verbal abuse when I serviced a guy, it made being hiscocksucker even more
thrilling for me, telling me who and what Iam. But it still
bothered me when my friends made fun ofhomos while we were joking around.
Of course, they neversuspected I was a homo myself, sucking dick every
chance I got atplaces like the Y. I wasn't about to stop doing it, and if
doingit meant I was a homo, then I was a homo and so be it. But itwould
take a while before I was proud to be a cocksucker. Untilthen, sucking
dick was just something I needed to do and so I didit.
* * * I began to feel proud of what I am when I went away
tocollege. It didn't take me long to find out about the third-floorjohn in
the library and its carefully maintained, and usuallybusy glory hole. Soon
I was going there several times a week tofind cock to worship, and most of
it turned out to be my favoritekind, straight-boy cock. You see,
in those days, nice girls weren't supposed toput out, so a lot of the
straights went to the campus glory holeswhen they were horny to get their
hard-ons serviced by fags. Justlike the guys I'd sucked off at the Y while
in high school, noneof them thought there was anything queer about a guy
putting hisdick in some cocksucker's mouth so he could get off. It
wasputting your mouth around some guy's dick that made you queer.
But the straights liked the anonymity of the gloryholes as much as the
cocksuckers did. That way they could havesex with another guy and enjoy it
without any complications, noreputations made or lost. It was just hot
mouths and hard dicksand that was a good deal for everyone, straight and
fag alike. * * * I remember going into the library john
after I'd beenat school a couple of years, one night when I was real
hungry forsome straight-boy dick. But the first stall, the one I liked
touse when I worked the glory hole, was occupied. Naturally Ididn't know
if it was just some guy taking a ****, or someonelooking to get blown, or
someone after the same thing I wasafter, because I wasn't the only
dicklicker at school by a longshot. I knew most of the other cocksuckers
by this point, havingrun into them in places like the library john. We'd
nod when weran into each other on campus and maybe discuss some new hot
spotto get dick that one of us had found. We were sort of a
secretfraternity and most of us weren't obvious about being queer.
So I went into the other stall to take a leak and Icould feel the guy
checking me out through the glory hole while I****ed. "How you
doing, cocksucker?" he said. It was Billy, the only guy I let
call me "cocksucker"when I wasn't being submissive to a straight guy while
I servicedhim. Billy was my best friend. We had met in this very
spotduring our freshman year when he had put his dick through theglory
hole for me to suck on after I let him know I wanted it. Ihad figured he
was just another horny straight boy. But after acouple of minutes of
feeding me his meat he surprised me. "Hey, man," he said, "you
give great head. But it's myturn now. Let me have some cock, hey, and I'll
show you what Ican do with it." Naturally I did and he did as
good a job on my dick asI had been doing on his. We were cocksucking
buddies from thatpoint on, taking care of each other when one of us wanted
to popa load or was hungry for cock. But we were never lovers. We wereboth
too much into giving glory hole service, sucking offstraight guys. But we
took a lot of classes together and soonbecame best friends. That was great
because it can be lonelybeing a homo when you're that age. Billy
and I could be completely ourselves together. Healready knew I was a
cocksucker, so I didn't have to hide it fromhim like I did from my other
friends. And he understood why Ineeded to suck dick in the only way that a
man can ever reallyunderstand the need for dick instead of pussy, because
he neededit too. So we spent a lot of time together, feeling each other
upwhile we talked, making out, and giving each other long, lovingblow jobs
as we worshiped our mutual passion, the great god cock. Billy
told me he had been hung up on other guys' dickssince his older
stepbrother came home drunk and horny one nightand talked him into giving
him some head. Billy adored his bro- ther and would have done anything to
please him, and he found hereally enjoyed sucking his brother's big dick.
It fed a hunger inhimself he hadn't known he'd had before. He became his
brother'sregular cocksucker after that, and soon for a couple of his bro-
ther's friends too, sucking them each off a couple of times aweek,
sometimes separately, sometimes together. That's how helearned to like
sucking cock while others watched. And Billy wasstill his brother's
cocksucker, at least when he was home fromcollege, even though his brother
had gotten married. "Hey, Billy, how you doing?" I asked him when I
foundout who was in the other stall. "Had much action tonight?"
"Not bad. I've been here about half an hour and I'vesaved two guys from
the sin of masturbation." "How were they?" "You're talking to a
happy cocksucker." "I bet. Wish it had been me, that's for ****ing
sure.You going to be here much longer?" "Well, I'll make room
for you if you want. But Ihaven't come yet. How about letting me suck your
dick while Ijerk off? You want to be my last cock of the evening?"
"Sure, Billy," I told him, "that would be great. Butdon't make me come,
hey? I don't want to take the edge off untilI've gotten some dick for
myself." "Don't worry," he told me, "I know that feeling
prettywell." I'd been playing with my dick while we talked, so I
wasalready hard and I stuck my seven inches through the glory holefor
Billy to suck on while he jerked off. I felt his warm, wetmouth surround
my dick and I could see under the partition thathe had slipped to his
knees, the proper position for worshipingcock, even one that belongs to
another cocksucker. Soon he wassliding up and down my dick, burying his
nose in my pubes on thedown stroke in his cocksucker's hunger for dick.
No wonder Billy's brother still wanted service fromhim, even though he was
getting regular pussy from his wife.Whether you're straight or a fag
yourself, there's just nothinglike a blow job from a really good
cocksucker, and Billy was oneof the best. "Hey, thanks, man," he
said when he finished. "That wasgreat. You know, you've really got a nice
cock, even if you'rejust a ****ing faggot." "Well, no one's
perfect," I said as I came out of thestall. Billy came out of his, his
jeans still unbuttoned, and Igave his cock and balls a squeeze. "You've
got nice meat too,Billy. For a homo at least." "Well, that's
what I am," he said laughing. "A queer-as-a-three-dollar-bill dicklicking
homo and cocksucker to thestars, and glad to be one. You glad you're a
cocksucker too? Orwould you be straight if you had the chance?"
"I dunno, Billy. Sometimes I like being a fag andsometimes I don't."
"Well, have fun, cocksucker," he said. "You can't stopneeding dick, so you
might as well enjoy getting it." He leanedforward and kissed me gently on
the lips. "Thanks, cocksucker, I'll try my best." I kissed
himback and we held each other for a moment. As I said, it can belonely
being queer at that age, especially if what turns you onthe most is
getting straight guys to share their manhood withyou, like it did Billy
and me. * * * I went into Billy's stall
and sat down, playing with mydick while I waited. Pretty soon two guys
came in and startedtaking a leak. They were talking about how horny they
were, so Ifigured they hadn't come into the library john just to find
aurinal. I tapped my foot a couple of times, the signal that theguy in the
stall was looking for cock to service. "Hey, I think we're in
luck," one of them said. "Great," the other one answered, "you
go ahead and I'lllook out." "You want to suck on my dick?" the
first one asked me. "Sure would," I said. "You need to pop a
load? I'lltake care of you." The guy went into the other stall
and stuck six inchesof manmeat through the glory hole. "Suck on this,
faggot," hetold me. I do what I'm told when I'm on cocksucking
duty and Ifell on it. Boy was I hungry for straight-boy meat that
night.Pretty soon I was making a disaster zone of his cock and ballsand he
was moaning and calling me a pussy mouth faggot and a****ing, dicklicking
cocksucker--all of which is true. Prettysoon he popped his load and I
swallowed it happily. "Hey, Steve," he said to his buddy, "this
guy is great.He really drained me." He left the stall and the
other guy came in and put atrue eight-incher through the glory hole. It
was a real beautyand I leaned back to admire it for a second.
"Come on, cocksucker," he told me, "do your job, Ihaven't got all night."
I set to work, polishing the head of his dick with mytongue. I licked his
balls for a while and then deep-throated himright to the base of his cock.
He let out a low moan and startedto move his hips back and forth. He
turned out to be one of thoseguys who prefer to **** a cocksucker in the
face, so I justpushed my mouth up to the glory hole and had a really good
timewhile he put his hands on the top of the partition and shoved hisdick
down my throat again and again. Just as we were really getting
into it, the door to thejohn opened and another guy came in. Sometimes
when that hap- pened, the guy getting sucked would pull away. But this
onedidn't seem to care and he kept right on face ****ing me.
"Hey, Pete," the new guy said to the one I'd servicedfirst. "What are you
doing here?" "Not doing anything, Fred. I'm here getting done.
So'sSteve." "You got a cocksucker in there taking care of
you,Steve?" he asked. "Sure as hell do," he said. "Wait a couple
more minutesand you can find out for yourself how good he is. This
guy'sreally got a hot mouth." "Thanks," he said, "but I think I'm getting
laid thisweekend. Don't want to spoil that." "Lucky you," the
guy I was sucking said. "Haven't hadany pussy in ****ing ages. Got to be
satisfied with blow jobsfrom faggots. At least this cocksucker really
knows how to usehis mouth on a guy's meat." "Well, enjoy," the
other guy said, flushing the urinaland going out. I was really
pleased he had called me a good cocksuckerand he started calling me more
names when he got close. "Come on,cocksucker," he said, "use that pussy
mouth of yours. Yeh, man,suck my dick. ****ing queer, you like my meat,
don't you,faggot?" Suddenly he shot a big wad and I slurped it up.
He took his dick out of my mouth, wiped it off withsome toilet paper and
zipped up. "Thanks, guy," he said, "youwere great. Really enjoyed it."
"Glad I could help," I said. "Any time." "See you around,
whoever the **** you are," he said ashe went out the door with his friend,
laughing. I waited again, my cocksucker's hunger for dick not
yetsatisfied, despite two great cocks. But no one came in for a longwhile
and I eventually decided to try the park to get what Ineeded. I'd never
been there before but Billy had told me aboutit. When it was warm he
especially liked to go to a part of thepublic park near the campus because
that's where the local punkswent when their girl friends weren't putting
out and they neededa blow job from the cocksuckers who went there to
service them.It really turned him on to be on his knees in front of
theseguys, servicing their dicks in public, and taking their verbalabuse
along with their loads. "You've never been called a faggot until
one of theseguys call you a faggot," Billy would say happily when he
wastelling me about his latest night out, sucking on townie dick."Their
friends are watching, so they have to be real macho." * * *
There was a moon out, so I could see my way as I wentto the secluded path
through the wooded part where Billy had toldme the action was. Soon I saw
two guys, obviously townies, stand- ing against the stone wall that went
along one side of the path,and a third guy, who looked like a college
student, down on hisknees, giving head to one of them. I approached and
saw that itwas Billy. He had said he was through for the night, but
youprobably know how it is when you're a cocksucker. The guy who was
watching his friend get serviced lookedat me as I came closer. It didn't
take him long to figure out Iwas a cocksucker too. (I was dressed like a
college student, andany college student who was in that part of the park
at that timeof night was looking for townie dick to suck). He took his
meatout of his pants and waved it at me. "Suck it for me,
faggot," he said. I got down on myknees in front of him next to Billy, who
looked at me, the otherguy's dick still in his mouth. His eyes widened
when he saw itwas me. "Enjoying yourself, cocksucker?" I asked
as I took holdof my guy's balls with one hand while I started to lick his
hard- ening dick. He shook his head yes and went back to work, his
headsliding long and easy on the bigger-than-average piece of meat infront
of him. He looked real happy, but a cocksucker on his kneeswith a hot dick
in his mouth usually is. I got to work too and soon our heads
were bobbing inunison as we pleasured the two punks. As they each came,
theyjust tucked their meat back in their pants and walked away, leav- ing
me and Billy kneeling there, the last of their cum stilldribbling down our
chins. "****in' faggots," one of them said as they moved outof sight. "How
you doing?" I asked Billy. "Pretty good. I see you decided to
check out the parkand try some townie dick for a change." "Yeh,
why should you get it all?" "I'm not the only cocksucker who
comes here to get dickfrom these guys, believe me. On Saturday nights
there can be fiveor six of us down on our knees giving head and a couple
of dozentownies waiting their turn to be serviced. It can be real
hot.Check it out sometime. It can be better than college cock."
"I will." As we were talking, a couple of other guys came up
tous and pulled out their meat. A third joined us and waited whilewe took
care of the first two. Billy finished first and began onthe third guy.
When my man gave me his load, I stayed on my kneesand watched Billy suck.
As I said, the straight-acting homos at school, likeBilly and me, tended
to stay out of each others' way when we wereout getting dick. And although
Billy and I were best friends andwe had sucked each other off a hundred
times, I had never seenhim with anyone's dick in his mouth except mine.
Then Billy took the guy's penis out of his mouth andoffered it to me. Of
course, Billy was my best friend, not justanother cocksucker. I took over
and pretty soon we were switchingback and forth. While we were both
working on it, me on one side,Billy on the other, the guy suddenly shot
his load between us. * * * As we were watching this guy
cum, a cop who had obvi- ously been watching us from the shadows suddenly
appeared. Theguy we had been blowing ran off, tucking his meat back in
hispants as he went, but Billy and I were trapped. Anyway the copsnever
arrested the punks, just the fags who serviced the punks. The
cop stood in front of us, his hands on his hips."Alright, faggots," he
said, looking down on us, "let's go." "Please, sir," said Billy,
who seemed calm, "can't wemake a deal?" "You ****ing queers," he
said. "We don't like cock- suckers in this town, especially smart-ass
college cocksuckers.On your feet and let's go. Now." I was too
scared to move. My parents were going to havea fit when they heard their
darling son had been arrested forgiving blow jobs in the park. Like most
straights they didn'teven know I was queer. But Billy stayed calm. He
reached out andgently touched the policeman's well-packed crotch.
"Please, sir," Billy said massaging his basket, "let mesuck your dick. I'm
a real good cocksucker, sir, and so's myfriend here. We'll take good care
of you. Please, sir." "Suck on this, faggot," the cop said,
shoving his nightstick in Billy's face. Billy didn't hesitate. He started
suckingon the end of the club, his head bobbing back and forth obedient-
ly. But he kept massaging the cop's basket, and the cop didn'tstop him. I
could see his dick was getting hard. I figured I bet- ter follow Billy's
lead if I hoped to stay out of jail, so I un- zipped the cop's fly,
reached in and pulled out a beautiful pieceof semi-hard cop meat. I
started sucking on it while Billywatched. After a minute or so,
I let Billy take over the cop'sdick and I started licking his balls. I
could tell the cop wasreally getting off on having two cocksuckers service
him at thesame time while I was really getting off sharing his manhood
withBilly. "****ing faggots," he said. "You like my meat, don'tyou, queer
boy?" "Yes, sir," I said, as Billy continued sucking. "I suredo, sir."
"Well, you tell your faggot friend to keep doing whathe's doing to it. His
pussy mouth feels real good on my dickright now." Billy looked
at me out of the corner of his eye andwinked. I went back to licking the
cop's hairy balls and shiftingoff with Billy every couple of minutes.
Billy took his own dickout and began to beat off slowly as he serviced the
cop and I didthe same. Finally the cop pulled his meat out of my
mouth andsaid, "OK, cocksuckers, here's your reward," as he stroked it.
Hebegan shooting a huge wad all over our faces. Spurt after spurtlanded on
Billy and me as we kneeled there together in the park,jerking ourselves
off and looking like a pair of hungry babyrobins, our mouths wide open
while the cop fed us his spunk. Whenthe cop finally finished coming, he
zipped up his pants andadjusted his uniform. "Lucky for you guys
I was horny. Next time I may not beso generous." "Yes, sir,"
Billy said, "Thank you for letting us beyour cocksuckers, sir."
The cop went off, leaving Billy and me alone. I lookedat him and saw some
of the cop's cum dripping down the end of hisnose. I leaned over and
licked it off him and then cleaned up therest of his face with my tongue,
and he did the same for me,savoring every drop of the cop's load.
"Wow," Billy said when he had finished, "that was hot." "Sure
was. How did you know he'd let us suck him?" "I've seen him
getting a blow job here before, so Ifigured that's what he was really
after. Couldn't hurt, right? Wewere already in deep **** if he meant it."
"You're right about that, man." Billy looked thoughtful. "I
asked you earlier," hesaid, "if you were glad you were a cocksucker. After
somethinglike this, I know I'm glad to be one, even though it has
it'sinconveniences, so to speak." "Me too, that's for ****ing sure. I'm
still hot." "Well, I didn't come just now. Want to take care of
me,before we head back to school?" "Sure, Billy," I said, "that would be
great. Thanks.I'd love to suck your dick." Billy stood up, his
meat still hanging out of hispants. "Help yourself, faggot," he said,
smiling down at me on myknees in front of him, waving his dick in my face,
just likestraight guys did when they taunted me. Like Billy, I
preferred sucking off straight guysinstead of other fags, but right then
for some reason I was gladit was Billy I was taking care of. Billy, who
knew what it meantto be a cocksucker, knew the humiliation of begging
straight boysto share their meat, knew the sexual power of their contempt
forguys like us, knew the joy of giving sexual service to them. Justthen I
was glad it was Billy, not some straight guy who used mefor his pleasure
while he made fun of me because I wanted him touse me. I liked Billy a
lot, and taking care of him was what Iwanted to do right then.
Like a lot of guys who are hung up on other guys'dicks, Billy had big meat
of his own and it quickly came to fullerection, seven and a half inches
that curved smoothly upward. Ihad always enjoyed taking care of him when
he needed to pop aload. Now I took his beautiful penis into my mouth once
more andbegan to worship it with long, smooth strokes while I fondled
hisballs, just as I had been worshiping the cocks of the straightguys.
And Billy's turned out to be the best dick I'd had allnight, not because
it was the biggest--the guy in the libraryjohn had been bigger--but
because it really gave me what a cock- sucker needs from another guy's
meat, that sense of completeness,sexual wholeness that guys like Billy and
me only get fromsucking on another man's manhood. I sucked
contentedly for several minutes, giving Billythe best blow job I knew how
to give while I nourished myselffrom his manhood. He leaned up against the
wall making it easierfor me to service him, just as the punks had done,
holding myhead gently in his hands. Some of the guys we had
sucked off earlier walked by."Hey," one of them said, "Look at that. The
cocksuckers are doingeach other now." "Hey, faggot," another
said to Billy, "you switched orsomething? You not a cocksucker any more
like your friend?" "Hell, no," Billy yelled back, "I'm still a
cocksucker.I'll always be a cocksucker. I'm ****ing proud to be
acocksucker, man. That's what I am." The punks went off laughing
about the two crazy homos.But I didn't care any more than Billy did. As I
knelt on thepathway in the park, sucking my best friend's cock for him,
get- ting sexual pleasure for myself in the greatest way I knew how,by
using my mouth to give sexual pleasure to another man, Irealized that I
was proud to be a cocksucker too. After all these years, I'm
still proud to be a cock- sucker. Like Billy said, that's what I am.

Old December 15th 04, 05:20 AM
dug88

i know you

hi good to see you again

nadda nadda nadda
cute idea
jus bend over, anwe seee who NAPS this or that.

By the way where is the florida monkey?
5 ywearaway is no big deal
think not?
just sleep beside a guy with rotten foot.

slapping a guy who snores , sounds good to me.

toro
tor
toro the bull.

sSPIT AND PUSHh