RadioBanter

-   -   CB Club Forming in Detroit (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33301-re-cb-club-forming-detroit.html)

Steveo December 10th 04 12:30 AM

CB Club Forming in Detroit

"Rooter 267" wrote:
New CB Radio club forming in Detroit.

Hams Welcome, if they behave themselves.

First meeting held at the Ward Settlment House
at 7 pm, this Friday.

Guest speaker is Rooter822 who will give tips on
how to properly work DX in the upper band
ranges above 27600 khz.

See you there!

Hey Leland, gonna join? :)

Leland C. Scott December 10th 04 03:05 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Rooter 267" wrote:
New CB Radio club forming in Detroit.

Hams Welcome, if they behave themselves.

First meeting held at the Ward Settlment House
at 7 pm, this Friday.

Guest speaker is Rooter822 who will give tips on
how to properly work DX in the upper band
ranges above 27600 khz.

See you there!

Hey Leland, gonna join? :)

You really think this post is for real? I've never
heard of the "Ward Settlment House".

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Steveo December 10th 04 03:27 AM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Rooter 267" wrote:
New CB Radio club forming in Detroit.

Hams Welcome, if they behave themselves.

First meeting held at the Ward Settlment House
at 7 pm, this Friday.

Guest speaker is Rooter822 who will give tips on
how to properly work DX in the upper band
ranges above 27600 khz.

See you there!

Hey Leland, gonna join? :)

You really think this post is for real? I've never
heard of the "Ward Settlment House".

Who knows man, I get a kick out of it anyway. Maybe they can open
up a booth at Woodward and we can all sign in. Make it a regular
beer err I mean coffee break.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 10th 04 09:42 AM

Beware, that's Chukkee Sukkee...he wants men.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 10th 04 10:35 PM

mopey wants a booth on Woodward, allright...but not for a coffee break.
He wants to use his kneepads in a new state.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 10th 04 11:02 PM