Old December 10th 04, 12:30 AM
Steveo

Default CB Club Forming in Detroit

"Rooter 267" wrote:
New CB Radio club forming in Detroit.

Hams Welcome, if they behave themselves.

First meeting held at the Ward Settlment House
at 7 pm, this Friday.

Guest speaker is Rooter822 who will give tips on
how to properly work DX in the upper band
ranges above 27600 khz.

See you there!

Hey Leland, gonna join?
Old December 10th 04, 03:05 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Rooter 267" wrote:
New CB Radio club forming in Detroit.

Hams Welcome, if they behave themselves.

First meeting held at the Ward Settlment House
at 7 pm, this Friday.

Guest speaker is Rooter822 who will give tips on
how to properly work DX in the upper band
ranges above 27600 khz.

See you there!

Hey Leland, gonna join?

You really think this post is for real? I've never
heard of the "Ward Settlment House".

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old December 10th 04, 03:27 AM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Rooter 267" wrote:
New CB Radio club forming in Detroit.

Hams Welcome, if they behave themselves.

First meeting held at the Ward Settlment House
at 7 pm, this Friday.

Guest speaker is Rooter822 who will give tips on
how to properly work DX in the upper band
ranges above 27600 khz.

See you there!

Hey Leland, gonna join?

You really think this post is for real? I've never
heard of the "Ward Settlment House".

Who knows man, I get a kick out of it anyway. Maybe they can open
up a booth at Woodward and we can all sign in. Make it a regular
beer err I mean coffee break.
Old December 10th 04, 09:42 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Beware, that's Chukkee Sukkee...he wants men.

Old December 10th 04, 10:35 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

mopey wants a booth on Woodward, allright...but not for a coffee break.
He wants to use his kneepads in a new state.

Old December 10th 04, 11:02 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

CB Club Forming in Detroit Dave Policy 7 December 10th 04 11:02 PM
CB Club Forming in Detroit Dave CB 1 December 10th 04 12:35 AM
Who Can Have A US License? Sequential Calls? Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 59 December 7th 04 07:14 PM
Radio Club Personalities Dee D. Flint Policy 24 July 18th 04 12:43 PM
Ham Radio Club Requirements Dee D. Flint Policy 7 July 10th 04 06:42 AM