Old December 11th 04, 07:20 PM
Willie

Default Poor Little Stevie

Notice how quiet little Stevie is when it's his ass on the carpet? He loves
to dish it out, but he can't take it.All he does is "I'll report you
!........I'm telling, I'm telling!!

What a pussy! Hey tough guy, You love ****ing with n8wwm! A complete
gentleman. You love ****ing with kc8qjp! A classic beauty and a lady in
everyway.

But when the shoe's on the other foot you whine like the scary bitch you
are. Nobody gives a **** about you, Stevie. This includes your own family.
So **** you white trash Stevie, you no class usenet stalker!

Old December 11th 04, 08:18 PM
Steveo

"Willie" wrote:
Notice how quiet little Stevie is when it's his ass on the carpet? He
loves to dish it out, but he can't take it.All he does is "I'll report
you !........I'm telling, I'm telling!!

What a pussy! Hey tough guy, You love ****ing with n8wwm! A complete
gentleman. You love ****ing with kc8qjp! A classic beauty and a lady in
everyway.

But when the shoe's on the other foot you whine like the scary bitch you
are. Nobody gives a **** about you, Stevie. This includes your own
family. So **** you white trash Stevie, you no class usenet stalker!

Hey **** for brains, add Lance Adair to the list of people who I'm going
to **** with now. heeeeeehhaaaaaaaa!

Lance Adair KK4TI

http://tinypic.com/vyvmh
Old December 11th 04, 08:58 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Interesting, sissyboy. What do you plan to do? Whine and cry like you
did as a child when mommy wouldnt buy you toys? it won't matter, fool.
AKC is heterosexual...all your cries and whines wont get you one AKC
weenie to wash!

Old December 11th 04, 09:28 PM
Steveo

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
Interesting, sissyboy. What do you plan to do?

That's gonna be enirely up to you, felon-boi, 13 miles is a snap.

Stay tuned.
Old December 11th 04, 11:35 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Willie" wrote:
Notice how quiet little Stevie is when it's his ass on the carpet? He
loves to dish it out, but he can't take it.All he does is "I'll report
you !........I'm telling, I'm telling!!

What a pussy! Hey tough guy, You love ****ing with n8wwm! A complete
gentleman. You love ****ing with kc8qjp! A classic beauty and a lady in
everyway.

But when the shoe's on the other foot you whine like the scary bitch you
are. Nobody gives a **** about you, Stevie. This includes your own
family. So **** you white trash Stevie, you no class usenet stalker!

Hey **** for brains, add Lance Adair to the list of people who I'm going
to **** with now. heeeeeehhaaaaaaaa!

Lance Adair KK4TI

http://tinypic.com/vyvmh

stevie you ain't about ****. you're not going to do ****. **** you and the
whore that gave you birth.

Old December 12th 04, 02:25 AM
Soldier Of The AKC

ohhh........you're going to "****" with someone. duly noted and reported.

Old December 12th 04, 03:57 AM
U Know Who

"Soldier Of The AKC" Soldier Of The Greater Good wrote in message
om...

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Willie" wrote:
Notice how quiet little Stevie is when it's his ass on the carpet? He
loves to dish it out, but he can't take it.All he does is "I'll report
you !........I'm telling, I'm telling!!

What a pussy! Hey tough guy, You love ****ing with n8wwm! A complete
gentleman. You love ****ing with kc8qjp! A classic beauty and a lady in
everyway.

But when the shoe's on the other foot you whine like the scary bitch you
are. Nobody gives a **** about you, Stevie. This includes your own
family. So **** you white trash Stevie, you no class usenet stalker!

Hey **** for brains, add Lance Adair to the list of people who I'm going
to **** with now. heeeeeehhaaaaaaaa!

Lance Adair KK4TI

http://tinypic.com/vyvmh

ohhh........you're going to "****" with someone. duly noted and reported.

By the hall monitor/school geek.

Old December 12th 04, 12:10 PM
Steveo

LOL, what a ****.

Old December 14th 04, 07:17 AM
Peter

"Steveo" wrote...

snip

http://tinypic.com/vyvmh

Please do me a favor, Steve. When those brain-dead trolls cross-post their
useless and pointless ****e, if you really must take their bait, please remove
the cross-posting first.

Anyone in the other groups with any sense will know that anything
cross-posted to totally unrelated groups will be troll poo. Newsgroups are
full of such posts, some whining about famous people, some about the FBI
stalking them and breaking into their home just to watch them sleep - without
leaving a trace of evidence of how they got in, and some that leave you
wondering who the feck they are whining about.

Those trolls are like the religious nutcases that stand on street corners
shouting, "the end is nigh"... most people ignore them, and the rest just
laugh at them.

Merry Christmas.

Peter.