RadioBanter

-   -   Why is there so many assholes on rec.radio.cb (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33344-why-there-so-many-assholes-rec-radio-cb.html)

Trev 999 December 14th 04 12:24 PM

Why is there so many assholes on rec.radio.cb

This newsgroup is mainly sick.
I don't why I bother reading the endless piles of ****.
I thought there would be some info in here, NOT, just sick perverved ****s.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 14th 04 01:46 PM

Trev 999 wrote:
This newsgroup is mainly sick.
I don't why I bother reading the endless piles of ****.
I thought there would be some info in here, NOT, just sick perverved

****s.

Trev,
Don't let the screen door bang your ass on the way out. Banging male
asses is a keyclown job.

Lancer December 15th 04 01:18 AM

On 14 Dec 2004 05:46:19 -0800, "Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
wrote:

Trev 999 wrote:
This newsgroup is mainly sick.
I don't why I bother reading the endless piles of ****.
I thought there would be some info in here, NOT, just sick perverved

****s.

Trev,
Don't let the screen door bang your ass on the way out. Banging male
asses is a keyclown job.

There you have it Trev, from the biggest asshole that has ever posted
to this group. Our token closet queer, Doug.

[email protected] December 15th 04 08:58 AM

Trev 999 wrote:
This newsgroup is mainly sick.
I don't why I bother reading the endless piles of ****.
I thought there would be some info in here, NOT, just sick perverved

****s.

Trev,
Don't let the screen door bang your ass on the way out. Banging male
asses is a keyclown job.
There you have it Trev, from the biggest asshole that has ever posted
to this group. Our token closet queer, Doug.

notice how it works trev, the sick perverted **** posted by steveo +
his sock pals gets a free pass here LOL

Terra Dactyl December 17th 04 01:07 AM

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:24:28 GMT, "Trev 999"
wrote:

Why is there so many assholes on rec.radio.cb?

They are the same assholes that ruin the CB for everyone else. CB
use to be a great thing in the 1970s for those of us old enough to
remember, but as time went by the better people left CB, and mostly
the social outcast where left.

-Night Ranger

Steveo December 17th 04 02:04 AM

(SouthDakotaRadio) wrote:
In article ,
(Terra
Dactyl) writes:

They are the same assholes that ruin the CB for everyone else. CB
use to be a great thing in the 1970s for those of us old enough to
remember, but as time went by the better people left CB, and mostly
the social outcast where left.

Agreed. Today, CB is mostly a hobby of the uneducated/lower class.
Witness the large number of antennas attached to rotting mobile homes and
rusted out 1978 Chevy Malibus.

Does that describe your mobile home park, or do you cruise them?

Twistedhed December 17th 04 03:27 PM

From: (Terra=A0Dactyl)
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:24:28 GMT, "Trev 999" wrote:
Why is there so many assholes on rec.radio.cb?
-
=A0=A0They are the same assholes that ruin the CB for everyone else. CB
use to be a great thing in the 1970s for those of us old enough to
remember, but as time went by the better people left CB, and mostly the
social outcast where left.
-Night Ranger

-
Winter doldrums got a hold of ya' again, eh? CB is still a great thing
for those of us who know how to enjoy it and ourselves instead of
looking at the glass half empty as you always do. And as usual, your
view is in the extreme radical minority echoed only by a few old angry
coots who pine away for the way it "used to be". It's quite simple,
really. You, dead wrong..me, absolutely 100% correct.

Twistedhed December 17th 04 03:34 PM

From: (SouthDakotaRadio)
In article ,
(Terra
_
Agreed. Today, CB is mostly a hobby of the

uneducated/lower class. Witness the large

number of antennas attached to rotting mobile
homes and rusted out 1978 Chevy Malibus.

Wow! You oughtta move from the slums, dude.
The only rust on vehicles here are those you yankees bring down and
drive around Disney and the beaches.
Yea,,much worse than the pics of our resident pet nocode's antenna farm
project.

JAMES HAMPTON December 18th 04 09:19 PM

From: (Terra Dactyl)
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:24:28 GMT, "Trev 999" wrote:
Why is there so many assholes on rec.radio.cb?
-
They are the same assholes that ruin the CB for everyone else. CB
use to be a great thing in the 1970s for those of us old enough to
remember, but as time went by the better people left CB, and mostly the
social outcast where left.
-Night Ranger

-
Winter doldrums got a hold of ya' again, eh? CB is still a great thing
for those of us who know how to enjoy it and ourselves instead of
looking at the glass half empty as you always do. And as usual, your
view is in the extreme radical minority echoed only by a few old angry
coots who pine away for the way it "used to be". It's quite simple,
really. You, dead wrong..me, absolutely 100% correct.

Hey, Twist ..

Watch it! I resemble that remark :))
At least about being an old coot ...
Beats the heck out of the alternative, however ;)

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

Twistedhed December 20th 04 02:50 PM

From: (JAMES=A0HAMPTON)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
... From:
(Terra Dactyl) On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:24:28 GMT,
"Trev 999" wrote: Why is there so many assholes on
rec.radio.cb?
-
They are the same assholes that ruin the CB for everyone else. CB use to
be a great thing in the 1970s for those of us old enough to remember,
but as time went by the better people left CB, and mostly the social
outcast where left.
-Night Ranger
-
=A0=A0Winter doldrums got a hold of ya' again, eh? CB is still a great
thing for those of us who know how to enjoy it and ourselves instead of
looking at the glass half empty as you always do. And as usual, your
view is in the extreme radical minority echoed only by a few old angry
coots who pine away for the way it "used to be". It's quite simple,
really. You, dead wrong..me, absolutely 100% correct.
_
Hey, Twist ..

Watch it! I resemble that remark :))

At least about being an old coot ...

Perhaps,,,but I said "angry" and I've not known you to be angry over
progress.

Beats the heck out of the alternative, however

;)