Old December 14th 04, 12:24 PM
Trev 999

Default Why is there so many assholes on rec.radio.cb

This newsgroup is mainly sick.
I don't why I bother reading the endless piles of ****.
I thought there would be some info in here, NOT, just sick perverved ****s.

Old December 14th 04, 01:46 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Trev 999 wrote:
This newsgroup is mainly sick.
I don't why I bother reading the endless piles of ****.
I thought there would be some info in here, NOT, just sick perverved

****s.

Trev,
Don't let the screen door bang your ass on the way out. Banging male
asses is a keyclown job.

Old December 15th 04, 01:18 AM
Lancer

On 14 Dec 2004 05:46:19 -0800, "Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
wrote:

Trev 999 wrote:
This newsgroup is mainly sick.
I don't why I bother reading the endless piles of ****.
I thought there would be some info in here, NOT, just sick perverved

****s.

Trev,
Don't let the screen door bang your ass on the way out. Banging male
asses is a keyclown job.

There you have it Trev, from the biggest asshole that has ever posted
to this group. Our token closet queer, Doug.
Old December 15th 04, 08:58 AM

Trev 999 wrote:
This newsgroup is mainly sick.
I don't why I bother reading the endless piles of ****.
I thought there would be some info in here, NOT, just sick perverved

****s.

Trev,
Don't let the screen door bang your ass on the way out. Banging male
asses is a keyclown job.
There you have it Trev, from the biggest asshole that has ever posted
to this group. Our token closet queer, Doug.

notice how it works trev, the sick perverted **** posted by steveo +
his sock pals gets a free pass here LOL

Old December 17th 04, 01:07 AM
Terra Dactyl

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:24:28 GMT, "Trev 999"
wrote:

Why is there so many assholes on rec.radio.cb?

They are the same assholes that ruin the CB for everyone else. CB
use to be a great thing in the 1970s for those of us old enough to
remember, but as time went by the better people left CB, and mostly
the social outcast where left.

-Night Ranger

Doug, what do you mean your closets to small? Lancer CB 30 December 17th 04 10:38 PM
rec.radio.cb report I Am Not George CB 0 September 7th 04 03:58 PM
Twisty why no webtv on weekends? I Am Not George CB 4 May 26th 04 06:49 PM
"MOST HATED MAN IN REC.RADIO.CB" CONTEST Duke Of Comcast CB 10 February 14th 04 09:16 PM
Help stop some of the troll fodder Landshark CB 32 November 23rd 03 11:42 PM