Old December 17th 04, 02:36 AM
Steveo

Default GEO SPEAK ARCHIVE

Since December 12 2004

pam wrote:
I live in Long Island and I am a ******

pam wrote:
Listen I dont speak on dougs behalf

pam wrote:
Your wife liked how i act, she said I am a bigger man than you, in more
ways than one.

pam wrote:
where is your address assclown I have a plane ticket waiting for a
destination.

pam wrote:
Hey Randy your not tookeen with the bitches didnt you just get dumped by
your old lady? I heard it was for cheating on her, with a sheep.

pam wrote:
That would be Steve parks wife she sucks a mean cock down in the medina
school yards. .. 10-4

pam wrote:
Of course it is a forge these cbers are real moron's

pam wrote:
Hey Steveo, why dont you reach down between your legs and see if you have
any balls

pam wrote:
come to your house unexpectedly and punk slap you.

pam wrote:
correctional Facility i am locked up.

pam wrote:
beat it Nagger,beat it nagger your reaching again..
Nagger you are a liar,
they say i am george busch now what is it nagger boi,

pam wrote:
he is a rolling rock drinker and Lancer is a cum slurper. Now watch
him trip over himself repying to this message.

pam wrote:
LOL ice cold Piece of **** Nagger you are too funny

pam wrote:
you ****in queer asshole. You are a transexual lover

pam wrote:
cocksucker your a ****ing Nagger

pam wrote:
you ****ing assclown pussy by loser... There isnt a god damn thing yoiu
can do about it except whimper and cry like the big faggot you are.. hey
Steve Parks,,, go **** yopurself you no nutsack loser.

pam wrote:
thats because mondays you are off sucking dick for a living.

pam wrote:
I am not a rascist I am a skin head.

pam wrote:
I banged his old lady and it smelled like the suez canal

pam wrote:
besides I have a trojan on your computer and I know when you post,
ever heard ofsub seven??

pam wrote:
Perhaps I have her pussy smells like a bad clam bake,
face it you like men and everything about them.

pam wrote:
yeah now suck my dick you assclown.

pam wrote:
Now hurry run along and sent those complaints to comcast.

pam wrote:
after you tear it up for awhile, yes it smells like men's dick.

pam wrote:
Insane in the membrane.

pam wrote:
Well pussy boi Parks your wife seems to think I got
something on you, get over it. she wants a man, not you.

WA3MOJ GEO SPEAK ARCHIVE Steveo CB 5 December 14th 04 02:51 PM
GEO SPEAK ARCHIVE Steveo CB 0 December 14th 04 05:23 AM
WA3MOJ GEO SPEAK ARCHIVE Steveo CB 0 December 13th 04 01:10 PM
FS: MP3 archive of 541 complete Stern radio shows ('91 - '04) sternfan71 Broadcasting 0 June 2nd 04 03:58 PM
The Italian HF Archive Andrea Broadcasting 0 December 22nd 03 02:50 PM