Old December 18th 04, 07:26 PM
JAMES HAMPTON

"FREEBANDER_4_LIFE" wrote in message
oups.com...
LISTEN UP SLAPNUTS, I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT "SHOUTING" WITH THE BIG
CAPLOCKS LETTERS ONLINE BUT WHAT YOU DON'T REALIZE IS THAT WE YELL AND
SCREAM ON CH.6, 11,26 AND ON THE AIR ON TV EVERY MONDAY AND (TAPED)
TUESDAY NIGHT ON TV. IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T GUESSED I'M MUCH MORE THAN
JUST A "SO-CALLED ILLEGAL" 27 MEG RADIO OPERATOR, I'M ALSO THE WORLD
HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THAN SHUT THE **** UP OR
I'LL SEE YOU IN PERSON AND GIVE YOU A STUNNER, ROCK BOTTOM, CHOKESLAM,
TOMBSTONE PEDDIGREE AND WHATEVER ELSE I WANT TO CAUSE THE nWo IS TAKIN'
OVER ALL FREQUENCYS AND BANDS AND MODES AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE
CAUSE I SAID SO, SO GO CHOKE ON THAT SLAPNUTS, IF YA SMEELLLLLLL WHAT
I'M COOKIN'

You may yell and scream, but how much good does it do?

I use a simple 36 inch whip. Plenty enough to chat with Australia and
England all rf path - no Internet. Just like chatting over the phone.

A friend of mine can get hold of me 24/7. Over that 36 inch whip with
perfect communications. He is located in British Columbia.

It isn't the number of guns you have, it's who you shoot.

My guess is that you scream on the Internet because you're hoarse from
screaming over that power mic )

With all due regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old December 19th 04, 03:16 AM
FREEBANDER_4_LIFE

Hey, I,m a PRO WRESTLER, WE ALWAYS SCREAM INTO THE MIC (it's in the
script) LOL!!!!!!!!

Old December 19th 04, 03:51 AM
FREEBANDER_4_LIFE

Sorry I should say I'm a Pro Sports Entertianer Hi Hi!