Old December 18th 04, 12:29 AM

Default All time top poster?

google has anew feature, check it out ROTFLMAO.

rec.radio.cb
Last month's top posters

269
203
95
85
63
58
55
54
47
46

All time top posters

8469
4871
3465
3271
2831
2816
2703
2404
2288
2213

Old December 18th 04, 06:32 AM
U Know Who

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Add all your nyms together and you're #1.

Old December 18th 04, 03:13 PM
Train

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I figured I'd have made the list too.........DAMN!
Train
The Cure For The Common Mudduck!

Old December 18th 04, 03:22 PM
Landshark

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

LOL!!! Google has a new feature, that's a hoot.
Geo's know about that for years, only now does it
seem to be new, LMAO!!!!
Hey Randy, I wonder how he was able to get the
post count for the screen name pam

I only came up with one post, imagine that Geo
only did one post the entire month.......... ROTFLMAO!
Geo's X/NO archiving, so there is no count on Google.
Oh, I forgot,
just looked
on his computer and counted his posts in the sent file.....
......... Too funny!!!!!!

One more thing, I did a check under my name, nothing
like having Geo skew the numbers in his favour.

http://tinyurl.com/58fw2

--
Some of them are living an illusion
Bounded by the darkness of their minds,

Old December 18th 04, 07:14 PM
JAMES HAMPTON

"Train" wrote in message

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Entirely your fault. You've been quite quiet of late

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

Amateur Radio Newsline(tm) Report 1394 - April 30, 2004 Radionews Policy 0 April 30th 04 05:48 PM
First time using ladderline?? Bob Homebrew 0 April 23rd 04 05:38 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
battlefield Internet (was: Stryker/C-130 Pics) phil hunt Homebrew 79 September 29th 03 01:28 AM
BEWARE SPENDING TIME ANSWERING QUESTIONS HERE (WAS Electronic Questions) CW Antenna 1 September 5th 03 06:20 PM