Old December 18th 04, 09:21 PM

Default You'll never see Steveo's real name/address here!

The reason you'll never see Steveo's real name and address on RRCB:

He's scared. A chicken.

You DO see N8WWM's address, phone number, wife's name, his court records, her court records, his
brothers name, the dog's name, etc. all easily found on the internet by keyclowns.

Because N8 from the very beginning was open with his identity. He didn't take GREAT pains to it hide like
peepeeholic (remember that name stevie? Ha Ha)

Steve says his name is Steve Parks. Nope, there is no Steve Parks in Medina Ohio with a lawn business.
So maybe his name is not even Steve. Anytime you ask him about his real name, he makes a joke,
sidesteps it, avoids it. THAT doesn't sound like the big, brave hero he likes to portray himself as.

He is scared, folks. Scared to see his address posted in RRCB. Scared to see his wife's name posted
here. How about his kids? Or his business? I bet it would suck to find the records on his business in this
NG. Employees. Taxes. Legal stuff. Hey, mopeydopey peepeeholic guy whatever your name is, just
IMAGINE what kind of records are available on ya!!!!!

YOU BETTER KEEP HIDING!!!!! Ahaahhhaahhahahaha.

Maybe court records. Maybe bankruptcy. Maybe drugs. Maybe assault convictions. Who knows? We're sure
there are skeletons in this guy's closet.

He doesn't want that stuff public. He doesn't want what he does to doug - to happen to HIM. That's why
he gotta hide.

No, assclowns, I am not Doug. So WHY would I defend him? Simple: At least N8 has the guts to do what
he does in the open. Whereas Steve posts personal info about N8 - while himself remaining anonymous.
Like a coward.

Was Stevie's visit to Toledo courageous? No. He did it anonymously. It's like a mugging attack. He
presented himself as an "Unidentified White Male". If he was TRULY fearless, he'd come as himself. But
he's not fearless. He FEARS Doug Adair. He fears Doug Adair KNOWING his true identity.

(OK girlyboys, now go ahead, sidestep and evade....post something that says "ooooh...but YOU are
hiding behind a foreign server". Yes, bhat does not change the truth of what is written above. And you all
know it. Stevie knows it too. And the clowns who cry "korean server" at me are all anonymous themselves.
Amazing)

-Public Defender

Old December 18th 04, 09:54 PM

Steveo wrote:
wrote:
[...]

available on you!!!!!

YOU'D BETTER KEEP HIDING!!!!! Ahaahhhaahhahahaha.

Maybe court records. Maybe bankruptcy. Maybe drugs. Maybe assault
convictions. Who knows? We're sure there are skeletons in this guy's
closet.

He doesn't want that stuff public. He doesn't want what he does to
doug - to happen to HIM. That's why he gotta hide.

***No, assclowns, I am not Doug. So WHY, you ask, would I defend him?
Simple:
Both parties on each side of your little flame war is equally at fault.
You both post the same gay **** and insults. At least N8 has the guts
to do what he does in the open and take the heat. Whereas you - Steve
or whoever you are - post personal info about N8 - while yourself
remaining anonymous. Like a coward. A baby.

Was Stevie's visit to Toledo courageous? No. He did it anonymously.
It's like a mugging attack. He presented himself as an "Unidentified
White Male". If he was TRULY fearless, he'd come as himself. He'd say
"If you want me, you know where you can find me". But he doesn't.
Because he's not fearless. He actually FEARS Doug Adair. He fears Doug
Adair KNOWING his true identity. Let me say it again:

He FEARS Doug Adair knowing his true identity.

(OK girlyboys [stevie too], now go ahead, sidestep and evade....post
something that says "ooooh...but YOU are hiding behind a Korean
server". Yes, a Korean server does not change the truth of what is
written above. And you all know it. Stevie knows it too. And the clowns
who cry "korean server" at me are ALL anonymous themselves. Amazing
ain't it?)

-Public Defender

Hi Doug. How's the court ordered shrink going? Are you going to give
your kids anything for Christmas like umm..food perhaps?

How's the antenna scam going?

http://img77.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img77...dogie044gn.jpg

Hey steve I found the rest of the message you snipped it is right on,
you reacted just as the guy predicted LOL

Old December 18th 04, 09:58 PM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Dogie reacted just as I figured when I knocked on his section eight
slum door. He cowered and stayed inside, LOL-boi.

http://img72.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img72...sefugly0ft.jpg
Old December 18th 04, 10:04 PM

Steveo wrote:
wrote:
Steveo wrote:
wrote:
[...]

hey steveo lets compare photos of you and doug to see who is handsomer.
LOL! never happen!!!!!!

Old December 19th 04, 05:48 AM
Smooth G

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:41:37 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20041218172632.436
:

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you ****ing
clueless douchebag.

I am the guy you call icecold, I am not icecold you ****ing clueless