Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 18th 04, 09:21 PM

Default You'll never see Steveo's real name/address here!

The reason you'll never see Steveo's real name and address on RRCB:

He's scared. A chicken.

You DO see N8WWM's address, phone number, wife's name, his court records, her court records, his
brothers name, the dog's name, etc. all easily found on the internet by keyclowns.

Because N8 from the very beginning was open with his identity. He didn't take GREAT pains to it hide like
peepeeholic (remember that name stevie? Ha Ha)

Steve says his name is Steve Parks. Nope, there is no Steve Parks in Medina Ohio with a lawn business.
So maybe his name is not even Steve. Anytime you ask him about his real name, he makes a joke,
sidesteps it, avoids it. THAT doesn't sound like the big, brave hero he likes to portray himself as.

He is scared, folks. Scared to see his address posted in RRCB. Scared to see his wife's name posted
here. How about his kids? Or his business? I bet it would suck to find the records on his business in this
NG. Employees. Taxes. Legal stuff. Hey, mopeydopey peepeeholic guy whatever your name is, just
IMAGINE what kind of records are available on ya!!!!!

YOU BETTER KEEP HIDING!!!!! Ahaahhhaahhahahaha.

Maybe court records. Maybe bankruptcy. Maybe drugs. Maybe assault convictions. Who knows? We're sure
there are skeletons in this guy's closet.

He doesn't want that stuff public. He doesn't want what he does to doug - to happen to HIM. That's why
he gotta hide.

No, assclowns, I am not Doug. So WHY would I defend him? Simple: At least N8 has the guts to do what
he does in the open. Whereas Steve posts personal info about N8 - while himself remaining anonymous.
Like a coward.

Was Stevie's visit to Toledo courageous? No. He did it anonymously. It's like a mugging attack. He
presented himself as an "Unidentified White Male". If he was TRULY fearless, he'd come as himself. But
he's not fearless. He FEARS Doug Adair. He fears Doug Adair KNOWING his true identity.

(OK girlyboys, now go ahead, sidestep and evade....post something that says "ooooh...but YOU are
hiding behind a foreign server". Yes, bhat does not change the truth of what is written above. And you all
know it. Stevie knows it too. And the clowns who cry "korean server" at me are all anonymous themselves.
Amazing)

-Public Defender