Old December 23rd 04, 06:10 PM
N8WWM DOUG ADAIR

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
oups.com...
Nope, but you have seen a lot of them in truckstop toilets on your
knees.

I love to suck cock so just drop on by and I'll even swallow you man juices.

Here is my address:

N8WWM
DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

Old December 23rd 04, 06:10 PM
N8WWM DOUG ADAIR

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
oups.com...
I bet it is, you must be frustrated that he isn't actually there so you
could get on your knees.

Old December 23rd 04, 07:46 PM
Grim Reaper

U Know Who wrote:
"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
Jim, no disrespect meant as you said it is on qrz. i was just trying
to prove a point.

Stop licking Jim's nuts, loser.

Perhaps George is Jim's "personal ball washer". $1 Lewis Black

Old December 23rd 04, 11:44 PM
Smooth G

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:52:24 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:27:53 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

Could there ever be any doubt? You post the same dumb **** all the
time! I mean who else could it be?
Here comes the hi icecold you nagger. So predictable!!
I am not ice get over it already! I just think you are funny like
the other 100 people on this group!

No there is no doubt whatso ever you are icecold, I would bet your
life on it now go away you obsessed assclown.

NightmareNYC

You are insane in the membrain. Prove to me I am ice.

You keep saying
it but I have never and I mean NEVER seen him post here. How long has
it been and you still accuse so many of being him. There are a good
many old timers that have left and are not here so why do you suck on
some of them so hard nagger???
Old December 23rd 04, 11:58 PM
WA3MOJ GEORGE BUSCH

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

wrote in message
ups.com...
Cessna up hisass wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
More gum flappin.. just like before I knew you were going to talk
another hole in my ass.

Blah blah blah. Any time you want to move the schedule up by coming
Georgia, I will meet you right at the airport. And I am so sure
that you
are a chicken****; I still offer to pay you for your trouble if you
can
grow some balls to come to GA. Otherwise, coward; you will have
wait
until my coming to PA to bitch slap you fits into my schedule.
Additionally, you never gave me an address or phone number; so
once
I got
to PA, what did you expect me to do - stand at the airport with a
"looking
for George" sign?

have you been reading this NG??thats what your hero steveie wants
people to do, to meet him at the OH airport.

hard to believe he is so terrified of a couple of hams knowing his
name and address.....LOL 100x

What are the ham's addresses? I want to send them holiday greeting
cards.

here comes randy and the sock puppet brigade.. then he will cry that
george is insane.

I went insane from the herpes i got in my brain from blowing nasty cock and
swallowing gallons of cum.

Old December 24th 04, 12:03 AM
WA3MOJ GEORGE BUSCH

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who"

wrote
in :

wrote in message
ups.com...
Cessna up hisass wrote:
[...]

Just an observation, nothing more, or less. Deal with it. I have no

sock puppets, unlike you.

I dont need a sock puppet you stupid **** I post anything I want from
this account, no need to hide unlike you and your friends. I want you to
know it is me when I post.

some of my boyfriends let me shave there balls before i tea bag them.

Old December 24th 04, 08:59 AM
Smooth G

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:01:26 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

You keep saying
it but I have never and I mean NEVER seen him post here. How long has
it been and you still accuse so many of being him. There are a good
many old timers that have left and are not here so why do you suck on
some of them so hard nagger???

Get off my tip Ice col;d NYC

Nightmare NYC

Now I am lost again. I am icenyc? or are u saying I am nightmare nyc
or are you saying you are nightmare nyc???
Sorry but this time I am lost!
Old January 4th 05, 02:32 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:57:55 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
=A0=A0In some cases, the
repercussions can be severe, such as Dennis had in that bull**** when
Hall and Lelnad and Dogie all conspired to contact his employer.

Keep my name out of this.

Your name was netered by yourself and voluntarily on this subject.

I had NOTHING to do with it.

Aw, come on, Dave...one doesn't need google to realize how many times
you not only defended vehemently, but aligned yourself with the jerkoff
that has posted here many times that he is responsible for people like
Dennis' departure from the group.

Dennis was a friend,

Well, to be perfectly fair, this group was witness to how you treat your
"friends" on more than one occasion. Your comments concerning
your"business partner" is testament to such and a fine example.

and a welcome addition

to this usually technically challenged group,

who tended to believe "CB science" over

sound RF principles. Dennis was one of the

few who set people straight. I applaud and

respect him for that.

Unfortunately, you defended the jerkoff that attacked not only Dennis,
but just about everyone else on this group, also. In fact, you jumped
aboard the canine wagon with both paws, claiming the FCC and Rainreport
means nothing concerning enforcement.
Just more double talk from one who has been shown to not only ride both
sides of a debate with self-contradiction, but also fosters and incites
flames from all parties.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old January 4th 05, 06:32 PM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:32:37 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
wrote:
**In some cases, the
repercussions can be severe, such as Dennis had in that bull**** when
Hall and Lelnad and Dogie all conspired to contact his employer.

Keep my name out of this.

Your name was netered by yourself and voluntarily on this subject.

No, you mentioned it erroneously.

I had NOTHING to do with it.

Aw, come on, Dave...one doesn't need google to realize how many times
you not only defended vehemently, but aligned yourself with the jerkoff
that has posted here many times that he is responsible for people like
Dennis' departure from the group.

I don't know who was responsible for Dennis's departure from this
group, and I suspect that neither do you. You only grasp at straws and
make wild guesses. It's no different than what your detractors do to
you, when they accuse you of being Dave Mc Campbell et al.

I don't defend people, I defend principles. If there is insufficient
proof (and heresay testimony from anonymous internet groupies does not
count as proof) to verify an allegation, then I tend to remain
skeptical.

Dennis was a friend,

Well, to be perfectly fair, this group was witness to how you treat your
"friends" on more than one occasion. Your comments concerning
your"business partner" is testament to such and a fine example.

How have I mistreated my friends, as if you know of any examples?

and a welcome addition
to this usually technically challenged group,
who tended to believe "CB science" over
sound RF principles. Dennis was one of the
few who set people straight. I applaud and
respect him for that.

Unfortunately, you defended the jerkoff that attacked not only Dennis,
but just about everyone else on this group, also.

That does not mean, as you erroneously claimed, that I took part in
his departure from the group.

In fact, you jumped
aboard the canine wagon with both paws, claiming the FCC and Rainreport
means nothing concerning enforcement.

I only claimed that there was no definitive proof, at the time, that
the interference was being caused by the person who was being accused.
Knowing how this person had set himself up in a despised position, it
was easy to postulate how someone looking for some sort of "revenge"
could have framed him for it. All I said was not to count all of your
eggs before they all hatch. Premature summary judgements are
irresponsible.

Like I said, I defend principles. Heck I'd even defend you if the
situation warranted it. I believe that people should get what they
deserve, nothing more or less.

Just more double talk from one who has been shown to not only ride both
sides of a debate with self-contradiction, but also fosters and incites
flames from all parties.

A skilled debater is able to assume either side of an issue and argue
it with equal effectiveness. You may call it contradiction. I call it
"Keeping an open mind".....

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
merry CHRISTmas Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 December 21st 04 04:32 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 07:32 PM