Old December 21st 04, 11:49 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie.
what else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about
meeting me in philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't
come meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come
visit me in Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from
Atlanta. I'll pick you up at the airport; and pay your plane
fare when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.

Yes he sure does, when he had his chance after all the **** he spewed
he did nothing, now he wants me to come to him, slave days are over,
besides I got my eye on going to medina once I get an address.

You got your eye on a bitch slappin' you come around me. Let me know
your flight number.

Lmao, yep that is what you told Dougie, flight number? ill be driving to
your house if you ever reach down and grab a set of balls

Your mom won't let you have the car long enough to drive here and back.
Maybe you could steal a car, and run away from your moms basement? hmm?
Old December 21st 04, 11:53 PM
jim

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

jim wrote in :

the info posted is in the public domain. will you now provide your "100%
truthfull ansswer"?
steve did give me his name, address & ph # for that matter. it seems the
trust thing is among those who respect privacy. you wont get anything
because of the animosity you created. jim h says happy holidays and look
at your response. no one forced you to post that so the onus is on you
to show civility.
73 and merry xmas, jim.

Where is his reply jim where is the answer to the question? all I see is
ask hin jim ask him jim ask him jim ....does steveo call you late at night
and wisper in your ear

why? again its in the public domain. if one was smart then one wouldn't
have their particulars posted where someone could find it. no offense
but some discretion would have helped your story. later bud...
Old December 22nd 04, 12:01 AM

jim wrote:
wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

notiamnotgeorge wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
om:

He is this hateful to anyone and I mean anyone who disagrees

with

his

behavior on this group. What a sad kid! I mean why put an

address

on

usenet? Truly low and just uncalled for!!! I am through with

this
punk!

Why don't you ask Steveo or Randy or Landshrk why they put

peoples

address

on the usenet. When you ask all of them post their reply here

and

will

give you my 100% truthfull ansswer now run along and come up

with

new

screen name.you will be back under another name ice cold, now

that

is a

gurantee.

i'll bite, ok steve, ls and randy why do you put peoples addy on

usenet?

when the replies come in then we'll see how truthfull this is...

exactly jim. why does steve put names and addresses of ham ops

wives

brothers etc on usenet? there court records etc? no one ever did

that

to him. of course they can't do it to him because he hides. ask

him

why

he does it jim, and dont let him sidestep it

the info posted is in the public domain.

"steves" info is also in public domain therefore according to you

it
can be posted. there are his tax records, business info, phone

number
etc. all available on the internet, the only thing he is hiding is

his
real name and address for the purpose of stalking and harassing

others,
jim you condone this numbnuts actions shame on you

you do the homework george. if you were so interested in getting his
addy then put some effort into getting it other than pleading on this

forum. even if you get it then you might be nailed for stalking.

so I would be nailed for stalking but
steve-too-scared-to-reveal-his-name wouldnt??? hahaha jim you show your
hypocrisy too easy, now go back to your radio bootlegging hobby,
assjuicer.

Old December 22nd 04, 12:05 AM
Cessna

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
More gum flappin.. just like before I knew you were going to talk
another hole in my ass.

Blah blah blah. Any time you want to move the schedule up by coming to
Georgia, I will meet you right at the airport. And I am so sure that you
are a chicken****; I still offer to pay you for your trouble if you can
grow some balls to come to GA. Otherwise, coward; you will have to wait
until my coming to PA to bitch slap you fits into my schedule.
Additionally, you never gave me an address or phone number; so once I got
to PA, what did you expect me to do - stand at the airport with a "looking
for George" sign? Coward......

Old December 22nd 04, 12:17 AM

Cessna up hisass wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
More gum flappin.. just like before I knew you were going to talk
another hole in my ass.

Blah blah blah. Any time you want to move the schedule up by coming

Georgia, I will meet you right at the airport. And I am so sure

that you
are a chicken****; I still offer to pay you for your trouble if you

can
grow some balls to come to GA. Otherwise, coward; you will have to

wait
until my coming to PA to bitch slap you fits into my schedule.
Additionally, you never gave me an address or phone number; so once

I got
to PA, what did you expect me to do - stand at the airport with a

"looking
for George" sign?

have you been reading this NG??thats what your hero steveie wants
people to do, to meet him at the OH airport.

hard to believe he is so terrified of a couple of hams knowing his name
and address.....LOL 100x

Old December 22nd 04, 12:22 AM
U Know Who

wrote in message
ups.com...
Cessna up hisass wrote:
[...]

What hams?

Old December 22nd 04, 12:22 AM
Lancer

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:05:55 GMT, "Cessna"
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
More gum flappin.. just like before I knew you were going to talk
another hole in my ass.

Blah blah blah. Any time you want to move the schedule up by coming to
Georgia, I will meet you right at the airport. And I am so sure that you
are a chicken****; I still offer to pay you for your trouble if you can
grow some balls to come to GA. Otherwise, coward; you will have to wait
until my coming to PA to bitch slap you fits into my schedule.
Additionally, you never gave me an address or phone number; so once I got
to PA, what did you expect me to do - stand at the airport with a "looking
for George" sign? Coward......

Unzip your pants and flop it out, HE WILL FIND YOU!!!
Old December 22nd 04, 12:24 AM
U Know Who

wrote in message
ups.com...
Cessna up hisass wrote:
[...]

What are the ham's addresses? I want to send them holiday greeting cards.

Old December 22nd 04, 12:40 AM
Lancer

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:24:02 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Cessna up hisass wrote:
[...]

Look up KD6VXI on qrz.com

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
merry CHRISTmas Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 December 21st 04 04:32 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 07:32 PM