Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 22nd 04, 03:47 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"Cessna" wrote in
news
Blah blah blah. Any time you want to move the schedule up by coming
to Georgia, I will meet you right at the airport. And I am so sure
that you are a chicken****; I still offer to pay you for your trouble
if you can grow some balls to come to GA. Otherwise, coward; you
will have to wait until my coming to PA to bitch slap you fits into my
schedule. Additionally, you never gave me an address or phone number;
so once I got to PA, what did you expect me to do - stand at the
airport with a "looking for George" sign? Coward......

we were meeting at the ymca or you forgot... all that talking you did..
lmao.. sorry i have a job and didnt say i was coming to you unless you
provide your exact name and address, i dont visit strangers.

You aren't a stranger to me, we're buds, remember? Anyway, I AM good in the
book. Whatsamatter? Scared, little boi?

A job? Oh puhleeze! You can't hold your breath, much less a paying
profession! Go lie to someone else.

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
merry CHRISTmas Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 December 21st 04 04:32 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 07:32 PM