Old December 22nd 04, 12:22 AM
lol 1000x

Default MOPEYDOPEY HELPLESS AGAINST N8WWM AND AKC

5 yrs and you still cant stop N8 from posting about your gayness.

-------------- ÀÎÅÍ³Ý Ä«¸®½º¸¶ KORNET -------------

Old December 22nd 04, 12:40 AM
Steveo

KORNHOLIO lol 1000x wrote:
5 yrs and you still cant stop N8 from posting about your gayness.

-------------- ÀÎÅ--------KORNHOLIO -------------

You could say I hit the lottery for five years and that would also be
a lie. Why do you act a fool, Kornholio?
Old December 22nd 04, 08:23 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

He isn't acting a fool. You are acting a fruit, except that it is not
an act at all.

And to prove his point, I just posted about your gayness. What ya gonna
do, come take pictures? All you can do is sit there and whine like the
female you are.
You is a weird and sick piece of doggie turd, that's for sho!

Old December 23rd 04, 06:08 PM
N8WWM DOUG ADAIR

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
oups.com...
He isn't acting a fool. You are acting a fruit, except that it is not
an act at all.

And to prove his point, I just posted about your gayness. What ya gonna
do, come take pictures? All you can do is sit there and whine like the
female you are.
You is a weird and sick piece of doggie turd, that's for sho!

I love to suck cock so just drop on by and I'll even swallow you man juices.

Here is my address:

N8WWM
DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

Old December 22nd 04, 12:42 AM
Lancer

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:22:33 +0900 (KST), lol 1000x
wrote:

5 yrs and you still cant stop N8 from posting about your gayness.

I thought Geo was your hero?

Old December 23rd 04, 11:50 PM
WA3MOJ GEORGE BUSCH

I got the clap in my tonsils from blowing nasty cock.