RadioBanter

-   -   This sucks! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33411-sucks.html)

U Know Who December 22nd 04 04:27 AM

This sucks!

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USL...=none&pid=none

FREEBANDER_4_LIFE December 22nd 04 07:02 AM

He wants a White Christmas dummy

FREEBANDER_4_LIFE December 22nd 04 07:03 AM

He wants a White Christmas dummy

U Know Who December 22nd 04 12:43 PM

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USL...seg=LocalWeath
er&prodgrp=Forecasts&product=Forecast&prodnav=none &pid=none

why does it suck?? 70 degree weather are you kiddin me, you would come up
here and freeze your nuts off in 1 hour or less

Where's up here?

Lancer December 22nd 04 02:27 PM

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 04:27:03 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote:

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USL...=none&pid=none

Where are getting sleet this morning Randy, looks like its heading
your way..

Lancer December 22nd 04 02:36 PM

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:34:41 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"U Know Who"
wrote in :

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USL...h&seg=LocalWea
th er&prodgrp=Forecasts&product=Forecast&prodnav=none &pid=none

why does it suck?? 70 degree weather are you kiddin me, you would
come up here and freeze your nuts off in 1 hour or less

Where's up here?

up my rectum.

Is that where you store your nuts? Why is your rectum freezing? What
else do you store in there?

Chad Wahls December 22nd 04 02:59 PM

"FREEBANDER_4_LIFE" wrote in message
ups.com...
He wants a White Christmas dummy

Does Texas get alot of white christmas'?

I'd rather have that than 15 deg dry air and 35-40 MPH winds. Makes it hard
to breathe!

Chad

Lancer December 22nd 04 03:28 PM

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:59:42 -0600, "Chad Wahls"
wrote:

"FREEBANDER_4_LIFE" wrote in message
oups.com...
He wants a White Christmas dummy

Does Texas get alot of white christmas'?

I'd rather have that than 15 deg dry air and 35-40 MPH winds. Makes it hard
to breathe!

Chad

I have never seen one. We get snow a couple of times a year, but so
far not on Christmas.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 22nd 04 09:18 PM

He gets a white christmas everytime he gobbles the tree at truckstop
toilets all over texas

U Know Who December 22nd 04 11:27 PM

wrote:

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USL...=none&pid=none

Where are getting sleet this morning Randy, looks like its heading
your way..

They say it's a possibility. It's been about 7 years since we've had a hard
freeze, and that's in store too. All the haas avocados, papaya and mangos
people have planted here will be gone. Just when global warming was doing
some good. :-(