Old December 22nd 04, 04:27 AM
U Know Who

Default This sucks!

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USL...=none&pid=none

Old December 22nd 04, 07:02 AM
FREEBANDER_4_LIFE

He wants a White Christmas dummy

Old December 22nd 04, 07:03 AM
FREEBANDER_4_LIFE

He wants a White Christmas dummy

Old December 22nd 04, 12:43 PM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USL...seg=LocalWeath
er&prodgrp=Forecasts&product=Forecast&prodnav=none &pid=none

why does it suck?? 70 degree weather are you kiddin me, you would come up
here and freeze your nuts off in 1 hour or less

Where's up here?

Old December 22nd 04, 02:27 PM
Lancer

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 04:27:03 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote:

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USL...=none&pid=none

Where are getting sleet this morning Randy, looks like its heading
your way..

Old December 22nd 04, 02:36 PM
Lancer

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:34:41 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"U Know Who"
wrote in :

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USL...h&seg=LocalWea
th er&prodgrp=Forecasts&product=Forecast&prodnav=none &pid=none

why does it suck?? 70 degree weather are you kiddin me, you would
come up here and freeze your nuts off in 1 hour or less

Where's up here?

up my rectum.

Is that where you store your nuts? Why is your rectum freezing? What
else do you store in there?
Old December 22nd 04, 02:59 PM
Chad Wahls

"FREEBANDER_4_LIFE" wrote in message
ups.com...
He wants a White Christmas dummy

Does Texas get alot of white christmas'?

I'd rather have that than 15 deg dry air and 35-40 MPH winds. Makes it hard
to breathe!

Chad

Old December 22nd 04, 03:28 PM
Lancer

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:59:42 -0600, "Chad Wahls"
wrote:

"FREEBANDER_4_LIFE" wrote in message
oups.com...
He wants a White Christmas dummy

Does Texas get alot of white christmas'?

I'd rather have that than 15 deg dry air and 35-40 MPH winds. Makes it hard
to breathe!

Chad

I have never seen one. We get snow a couple of times a year, but so
far not on Christmas.

Old December 22nd 04, 09:18 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

He gets a white christmas everytime he gobbles the tree at truckstop
toilets all over texas

Old December 22nd 04, 11:27 PM
U Know Who

wrote:

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USL...=none&pid=none

Where are getting sleet this morning Randy, looks like its heading
your way..

They say it's a possibility. It's been about 7 years since we've had a hard
freeze, and that's in store too. All the haas avocados, papaya and mangos
people have planted here will be gone. Just when global warming was doing
some good. :-(

AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private Homebrew 165 December 10th 03 07:58 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private CB 0 November 11th 03 04:48 AM