RadioBanter

-   -   How would you improve your CB? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33416-re-how-would-you-improve-your-cb.html)

Landshark January 19th 05 04:41 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Moparholic wrote:
Dang, that 300lbs of **** in a 200lb bag! Does

any NFL team suck more than my Browns!?!?

It gets depressing!

That other Ohio team,,,,,,,the Bungles.

They're pretty bad too, but they went 8-8 this year.

Hey dude, that's a great record, look at the Niners 2-14

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help

Twistedhed January 19th 05 03:36 PM

From: (Steveo)
What's the spread?

As of yesterday, it was 3.

I AM NOT N8WWM ! January 19th 05 07:12 PM

Steveo wrote:
Lancer wrote:
On 07 Jan 2005 13:30:14 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Lancer wrote:
On 07 Jan 2005 02:52:34 GMT, Steveo

wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Still up to your eyeballs in snow? Our weather has been

really
wierd, it was 70 Wednesday morning, and 20 this morning.

Nah, we've had warmer weather and rain/sleet/slush lately. Did

plow
from midnight till 9 this morning tho..needed a big azz'd

squeegee
instead of a plow.. You're right, very strange weather

patterns.

How did your SW radio Christmas present go over?

I gave it to him, but didn't notice someone had soldered the

contacts
shut on the mode switch. It still works, I just need to track

down a
new switch for it. He's having a ball with it, likes it even

better
than the videos games he got..

Cool..now you've created a monster! :D

Hopefully the right kind.. get him away from the computers and

video
games and into radio..

Yes. But we all know what a radio jones feels like for new gear. I

like
that idea for a gift. 10-4

IMPROVE THE CB, HUH......FIRST OF ALL YOU'D HAVE TO TKE YOUR CB AND
SHOVE IT UP FRANK'S FAT ASS.........THATS A START.

Steveo January 19th 05 08:20 PM

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Moparholic wrote:
Dang, that 300lbs of **** in a 200lb bag! Does

any NFL team suck more than my Browns!?!?

It gets depressing!

That other Ohio team,,,,,,,the Bungles.

They're pretty bad too, but they went 8-8 this year.

Hey dude, that's a great record, look at the Niners 2-14

Landshark

Hey, you get the first draft pick. We go third, after Miami.

Steveo January 19th 05 08:43 PM

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
What's the spread?

As of yesterday, it was 3.

Tough call..

Twistedhed January 20th 05 03:27 PM

From: (Steveo)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
What's the spread?

As of yesterday, it was 3.

Tough call..

Some interesting things to note. Despite the way it may appear, the
Steeler defense did not permit a single touchdown by the Jets and the
Jets' scores all came on Steeler errors, the same manner in which the
Steelers won the game. Each capitalized on the other team's mistakes,
but the #1 defense in the NFL remains intact.