Old January 19th 05, 03:36 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Steveo)
What's the spread?

As of yesterday, it was 3.

Old January 19th 05, 07:12 PM
I AM NOT N8WWM !

Steveo wrote:
Lancer wrote:
On 07 Jan 2005 13:30:14 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Lancer wrote:
On 07 Jan 2005 02:52:34 GMT, Steveo

wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Still up to your eyeballs in snow? Our weather has been

really
wierd, it was 70 Wednesday morning, and 20 this morning.

Nah, we've had warmer weather and rain/sleet/slush lately. Did

plow
from midnight till 9 this morning tho..needed a big azz'd

squeegee
instead of a plow.. You're right, very strange weather

patterns.

How did your SW radio Christmas present go over?

I gave it to him, but didn't notice someone had soldered the

contacts
shut on the mode switch. It still works, I just need to track

down a
new switch for it. He's having a ball with it, likes it even

better
than the videos games he got..

Cool..now you've created a monster!

Hopefully the right kind.. get him away from the computers and

video
games and into radio..

Yes. But we all know what a radio jones feels like for new gear. I

like
that idea for a gift. 10-4

IMPROVE THE CB, HUH......FIRST OF ALL YOU'D HAVE TO TKE YOUR CB AND
SHOVE IT UP FRANK'S FAT ASS.........THATS A START.

Old January 19th 05, 08:43 PM
Steveo

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From: